Chapter One

*FLASHBACK*

A B I G A I L ' S P O V

"I really don't wanna go, mom! Can't I just be homeschooled?" I asked daydreaming out the car window.

"Come on, Abigail! Enough is enough! You've asked your father and I multiple times already. You have to understand, sweetie. Your father and I got better jobs that can help us with things we need, like food." My mom said parking the car in the school's driveway.

I sighed and nodded. This is going to be a long day, I thought. We said our goodbyes, and with that I got out of the car. As I walked in, there were little kids running around the hallways being very loud. I walked to room B4, but it was locked. I waited, and waited, until a tall woman came. I assume she is the teacher.

"Please, come in." The woman said unlocking the door. I did as she told me, so I walked inside.

"I'm Mrs. Adams, by the way." She said, putting her stuff near her teacher's desk.

"I'm Abigai, nice to meet you." I said. She told me to put my stuff in a cubby, as soon as I did that she said class would start very soon.

*A WHILE LATER*

"Alright class! Settle down! Find your seat, and I will take attendance." Mrs. Adams said. I walked all around class, until I finally found my a desk with a nametag on it.

Abigail Grace. I sighed and sat down. A boy sat down next to me, the other two people's seats were empty. I guess they're absent. I thought.

"Preston Arsement?" Mrs. Adams asked. The boy next to me raised his hand and said, "Here."

The boy, "Preston", looked at me and asked, "Are you new here?" I nodded.

"That's cool, I'm Preston!" He said in a cheery voice. I laughed, "I know, the teacher just said it. I'm Abigail." I said.

"Hm, can I call you Abby instead?" He asked, I nodded and said sure. Hm, maybe I'll have at least one new friend here. I thought.

"Sure. No one calls me Abby, I like that name." I said smiling.

As the day went on, Preston and i became good friends. To be honest, we didn't really pay much attention in class. During math, he poked me with a pencil tip.

I whispered, "Hey, don't poke me you Cactus Jones!" I giggled a bit. He looked at me with an odd face.

"Why am I Cactus Jones? I love cacti...but I'm not one!" He said quietly laughing. I laughed along with him.

"It's because you poked me with a pencil! Cacti have spines which can hurt you. Pencil tips do too, therefore. You're a Cactus! Then my brother's name is Jones, I just like the name." I said.

"Hmm, that makes sense. Cactus Jones...I'm good with that." He said laughing a bit. The teacher looked at us and gave us the "shh" face.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Moving to Texas was the worst thing that happened to me. Until I met you, my life was better. In fact, my life was great! You gained my trust, and I gained yours.

As time went on, you got into youtube and met new people. You recorded with them daily, and had loads of fun.

You eventually had go to all these conventions. There you would be able to see your friends, as well as meeting fans. You also had to see your girlfriend, Sara.

You promised me you would come back soon, that it wasn't goodbye. As soon as you got back, everything would be like good old times. Talking about our day, watching movies, teaching each other new stuff. Like nothing changed, you were never gone.

I waited

and waited,

and waited,

but you never came back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! So this story idea is from @xSelahx! She did the description too, I just added on a bit. Go check her out and follow her! She's an amazing writer! This beginning part is just the prologue of how they met. The chapters will be much longer than this one, most likely 2-4 pages. Anyways, I hope you enjoy! Have a good day, take care.

~Kaelyn
Change of plans, Hannah's too busy. So it's just me!