⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ I felt Loved

__________
___

I don’t know what to feel… Emotionally but physically, I feel refreshed and relaxed

I don’t know what to feel… Emotionally but physically, I feel refreshed and relaxed. Everything around me is white with a tint of orange, signaling that I woke up at the time of sunset.

The sound of curtains waving in the air caught my attention, making me turn my head to the side. I saw the sun as some green leaves of the flower in the pot that serve as decoration in the room cover the sun slightly from my eyes.

It’s beautiful.

Questions eventually flooded my head, memories from before flashes before my eyes as I try to comprehend what happened, where I am now, and what will happen at the fact I am away from the place I think of as my ‘home'.

After a while of zoning out, I heard the door Creeking open. It made me turn my head to the side with my eyes slowly widening as I saw people… unknown people.

“Ah, she’s awake, everyone!” a voice cheered before chirps of gratitude and glee sounded from behind him. It’s a Rat man…. “Good Morning little one. No time to really so let me introduce myself. I’m nezu! And this is my staffs!”

“u-uh… ok?” I murmured, not sure of what to do as I look at them, still not comfortable with their presence.

“We're here to ask you some questions and we’re hoping you’ll cooperate.” Eraser Head said from the back of the unknown people, he looks like he hasn’t slept for a day.

I could only nod my head as I shiver because of the scary aura he was emitting. ‘Better not get involved with him… he’s scary' I thought to myself as my eyes look to the side with a nervous frown.

“ok then… let’s get started” And from that, I was drowned in an ocean of personal questions which had me choking my sobs in or maybe nervously fidgeting something as I feel slightly uncomfortable.

They asked me things about my parents which made me sad and upset, to them and mostly to myself… I’m trying to put those memories at the back of my head. Forgetting is the best way to help me move on from the things I fear the most.

They asked me some normal questions either; what’s my name, age, birthday, and if I have relatives. I answered no to the last one. My relatives to my Mom's side are not on good terms… for some reason, mom decided to cut ties with them. Dad doesn’t have any relatives, he’s an only child, as well as his parents, which gave him no uncles or aunties, or cousins.

After a while of questioning, I sat there waiting for them to tell me something as they talk to each other. “Tell me kid… what is your quirk?”

“Umm… Manipulation of Elements…”

“wow…” the awed which made me sweatdropped. “Do you know someone who has a quirk like hers?”

“Nope.”