Happy birthday

You look him in his eyes, as he thrust inside you.

You hold on tighter, He reaches and grabs your neck pulling you up.

Then he puts his hands around your waist, and starts kissing and licking on your neck, You started moaning.

He lets out a sign in your ear, " Dammit, your so wet!" he says.As he thrust himself inside of you.

He lets go of you, making you fall down to the bed again, He leans down, and starts licking your boobs.

You felt like you were about cum from just that, You let out a little moan.

"So sensitive " he says with a laugh.

He starts kissing your neck again.

Taking one of his hands to rub your nipples, He thrust into you harder making you grab the bed sheets.

The sheet were silk, They were so soft.

You squeeze them tightly as he starts thrusting faster and harder, Fuck you moan.

He grabs the both of your hands and pins them against the bed, above your head.

He starts thrusting super fast, making the bed shake. You start moaning even louder.

You try to lift you hands so you can grab onto him, but he was so strong.

While he's thrusting into you, you wrap your legs around him. And look him in his eyes, he stops while he's still inside you.

He smiles and you, and says " what?"

You start rocking back and forth, To make him move inside you again.

You open your mouth, but you can't process what you where going to say.

He takes his fingers and sticks them down your throat, then thrust into you deeper hitting your sweet spot.

You moan while his fingers are down your throat, your legs start shaking. He just smiles at you, and still holds your hands down with the other hand.

He Releases your hands, and pulls out. He pulls his fingers out of your mouth, and rubs his fingers all over your face.

He grabs you by the waist , and flips you over . " Show me a million dollars arch!" He says with a smirk.

You arch your back, while he pushes his hair back again.

He slaps your ass,then grabs it. You can't see from the back , so you don't know when he's going to enter you.

Fuck you scream, as he pulls you back, And thrust himself inside you.

You lift your hand up , and slap it against the wall . While he keeps moving.

You start moaning so much, " Damn y/n your moans are so sexy, I want to hear them more clearly though" he says while smirking.

He grabs you by your hair, and pulls you back toward him. Your hand slides off the wall, and you reach back to grab his hand, and when you reach back he grabs your hand instead.

He pulls you closer, where any noise you'd make would be directly heard in his ear.

He thrust himself, inside you making you moan louder and louder.

" That's what I like to hear" he says with a laugh. He starts thrusting harder, you bend down and slap your hand against the wall. While he was still holding your other hand on your hair.

Fuck, you yell out. You couldn't keep yourself up anymore. Your legs started shaking even faster now.

You felt completely weak.

You look back at him, Daisuke, I can't take it anymore you stutter.

He lets go of your hair, and thrust into you going deeper and harder.

Fuckkk you moan, You grab the wall.

I'm about to cum again, you scream. He starts thrusting even more faster, constantly hitting your sweet spot.

You let out a loud moan, and he pulls out and bust all over you.

You couldn't think straight, your legs where shaking, along with the rest of your body.

You look up, and see Daisuke staring at you, He gave you a satisfied look. He smiled at you, and said " Million dollar pussy, for a Millionaire " then laughs.

He Grabs you off the bed, and holds you as he takes you to the bathroom.

You were shaking in his arms, But you felt comfort in them.

He cuts the shower on, and sits you on the shower seat. And cleans you up.

Even while you were sitting your legs where still shaking.

He made sure he did everything for you, you'd never had such good after care.

While cleaning you, He looks you in your eyes.

" Happy birthday " he says then he kisses you.

To be continued...