who this boys

Rex's Universe
Bug Jar

In this universe, a "Nanite Event" spread microscopic machines called nanites across the world, and nanites are present in nearly every living being. When a person, animal, or plant's nanites spontaneously activate, the victim is mutated into a being known as an "Exponentially Variegated Organism," or E.V.O. for short, becoming monstrous and typically losing any sanity and going on a violent rampage.

The EVO threat is controlled by an organization known as Providence. EVOs, Providence, and other places like the Bug Jar. An that just happens to be there place where Providence's secret weapon known as Rex Salazar is there.

Rex Salazar is a young EVO with the ability to cure other EVOs, including the ability to control his nanites using the Omega-1 Nanite. He can grow weapons and machines from his body, often using his limbs, and can communicate with technology, machines and even with nanites themselves.

He is there along with his brother Caesar Salazar and Ben Tennyson. Ben Tennyson is a teenager from a parallel universe who wields the Ultimatrix. He formerly owned the Omnitrix. He arrived in Rex's world through a space-time rift.

When Ben first arrived in Rex's universe, they both got into a brawl as Ben mistook Rex for an alien while Rex mistook him for an EVO. Ben was eventually captured by the Providence Defect Group, but he escaped, trying to find a way back home.

Once he finally realized that there was no way back he gave up and decided to assist Rex in his time of need. At this point, Ben met Caesar, who had come to save them both from Alpha, a dangerous creation made by Caesar six years ago during the Nanite Project.

After Alpha turned hostile, Ben used Cannonbolt to escape with Rex from Alpha. The two went back to The Plant where they played basketball and explained their origins. However, Alpha attacked the EVO containment to absorb the nanites from the present EVOs, including Rex. Ben helped save Rex from Alpha, causing him to flee.

And that's what they are doing now.

"And, that my friend is how you save the world." Ben says with a smirk, while Rex sighs in relief.

Ben wore a black shirt, blue jeans and a green jacket with white stripes and the number 10 on it, and black and white Converse-style shoes. Ben wears the Ultimatrix on his left wrist.

Rex and Ben have just defeated Alpha. Because of that, the nanite dispursed. But Rex took control over Alpha's Nanites and compacted them into a baseball-sized ball of extremely dense matter.

"Very clever, little brother." Caesar complimented as he pulls out a device and scans Alpha. "The density of this sphere is over 30 grams per centimeter cubed. It would be extremely difficult for Alpha to slip through the molecules of this, assuming it survived compaction."

The two Salazar brothers stand up, as Caesar looks at the heroes.

"We need to get rid of it." Caesar says with determination as he pulls out the Null Void projector.

"Caesar, wait." Rex says as he tries to stop his brother.

Rex is Hispanic, being half-Mexican and half-Argentinian. He is most normally seen with lightly spiked, slicked back dark hair. He is also taller than most people his age. Rex also wears a pair of orange goggles on top of his head, with a T-shirt that is blue on the top-half and white on the bottom-half, with two orange rectangles on the left pectoral.

Rex wears black pants with blue geometrical patterns that glow whitish-blue whenever Rex uses his powers. He also wears blue gloves with orange cuffs and blue-black shoes. His clothes are basically having bunch of rips and tears on it considering that he was ina fight.

"Rex, I wasn't fully able to repair the void gun." Caesar explains. "I'm not sure how long my repairs will hold before it discharges. We only get one shot at this, and we have to do it fast. It's now or never, Rex."

Rex looks at his new friend Ben, who just nods in agreement that it's time to go home. Caesar steps a few feet back from them and activates the portal, at the same time Ben and Rex look at each other and fist bumps as a goodbye.

Suddenly the Null Void projector starts to malfunctions, with the portal turning blue. Before anyone can react, the portal begins to suck in Ben, Rex, and the Alpha ball in the portal, causing it to close permanently.

"Rex!" Caesar yells out his brothers name, but it was too late as he, Ben, and Alpha are gone for good.

Caesar, hope the portal didn't kill them and just take them back to either the Null Void or Ben's world. Unfortunately, he was so wrong, as it takes the three of them to an entirely new world.

townsville

In a small hill in front of the city Suddenly two boys emerged from the blue gate Ben says where we are ? I dont know And then Ben and Rex were surprised Their voices like the voices of ten-year-old children And both of them were ten years old How...

In a small hill in front of the city Suddenly two boys emerged from the blue gate Ben says where we are ? I dont know And then Ben and Rex were surprised Their voices like the voices of ten-year-old children And both of them were ten years old How we became young Ben asked The gate must have affected our true lifespan
H

ow this happened? ben asked I dont know rex answered Is this your world? No ben answered How did you know? In my world there are no supergirls who save the city from a giant beast
What are you talking about? Look behind you When Rex look behind him, he saw three girls beating a giant monster And he thought this place was getting very strange