what are you saying?🌺💦

Where Cherry does not know Italian and Joe speaks to him in Italian
Top:Joe
Bottom:cherry

Kaoru was sitting in his usual seat and waiting for his empty glass to be filled with her favorite wine. As always, he had stayed in Kojiro's restaurant after closing time.

The sialaluce was so quiet and welcoming without all those customers Kaoru hated. Kojiro finally arrived with his favorite wine and filled his glass with a frown.

Kaoru looked at him intently and sighed. It had been three weeks since the incident with Adam, but it didn't seem like Kojiro's.

"Stop that." Kaoru said.

"To do what?" Kojiro then asked.

“To worry about me. I'm fine." The pink-haired man answered.

"You are not at all well." Kojiro said, glaring at him.

“Do you think I still have something broken? You really are an idiot. "

"I wasn't referring to the physique, you face shit."

The green-haired man walked around the counter and sat down next to Kaoru, softening his eyes.

"None of your business." The other said, looking down.

"Of course it's my business since ..." Kojiro paused in time, before saying something that wasn't the time to reveal. He wondered if he ever would be.

"Since?" Kaoru asked, looking intently at him.

Kojiro felt the earth fail under his feet, those eyes would have been his death. The man before him would be his death. he loved him intensely, desperately, but he couldn't tell him or rather, he didn't want to. He strut in front of others, but he was a coward. He was afraid of losing Kaoru and rather than parting with him he preferred to have him as a friend, at least so he was sure he could have him forever in his life.

And then there was Adam. He still remembered well how bad Kaoru had been because of him. He also remembered the fact that he had been in love with Adam. Maybe he still was, but he didn't have the courage to ask him such a thing.

"Dato che ci tengo a te, amore mio,"(𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮) he replied, emphasizing the last two words. If in their mother tongue he could not confess what he felt for him, in Italian he was more than successful, since Kaoru did not understand him.

"I already told you to stop talking to me in languages ​​I don't know, how can I respond to your stupid insults?" Kaoru adjusted his glasses, while there was a little pout on his face that Kojiro found adorable.

The green-haired man walked up to him and when he was close enough he whispered in his ear “Why don't you learn them and call me the same way? Tesoro"(𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮.)

Kaoru pulled away, giving him a scowl.

"I'm not going down to your standards, you stupid gorilla." He said adjusting his glasses again.

"Sure? Your mouth would not agree. " Kojiro replied with a mocking smile.

"You are really disgusting, crack." Kaoru started to get up, but the green-haired man took him by both wrists and kissed him intensely.