Rain Part 1

Authors note: hello to anyone who's reading this I hope you like this it's my first time writing a fanfic so please don't judge to hard thank you!  (Also Normal AU but Zenitsu knows about how his family died)

Extra
Time?: 14:36
Where are we?: butterfly estate
Charters we will meet?: Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and inosuke. (but he's in part two)
What fonts/symbols am I using?: ' means talking inside there head, "talking", yelling or 3rd pov, dreaming, 'yelling inside head'

♡︎Zenitsu POV♡︎
I was laying on the floor thinking about Nezuko and what she was dreaming about 'I hope she was dreaming about me' I sigh but still keeping my eyes closed but for some reason I felt like if someone was staring at me I open my eyes and look to the right to see Tanjiro staring at me I start blushing a little in embarrassment as he starts to chuckle a little as it went to a quiet laugh. I started hearing he's laugh and slowly chuckled with him.

Slowly he stops and apologized for starting at me he says how he had a nightmare about his family and when he woke up he just couldn't stop thinking about it I felt bad for him so I tired to convince him to take a walk to clear up his mind but when I said that I heard that soft a little sad mixed with scared sound just get louder with now just sad and scared mixed with guilt I feel even worse so I say

Z: "if you want I can come with you I know a peaceful long trail walk"

When I said that I could hear his old soft sound mixed with a little sadness but now more soft like tune that would always make me wanna cry but I can't.

T: " i would like that" as he smiled
'His smile it looks so sweet and sof-' 
'Wait what am I saying!?',  'whatever let's just focus on Tanjiro'

Authors note: I will work on the next chapter later don't worry ;D
344 words read