introduction

This is lee Y/n

This is lee Y/n

Family: She has two older brothers(lee leeyeong, and lee kimseong)her moms name is lee jiusung. Her fathers name is lee minyo(her father is abusive ) (don't bother looking up the names I made them up I hope so)

Race:78% Korean 11% Japanese 11% Okinawan

Languages: korean, Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese, Turkish, French, Spanish, english, Russian, German, Arabic, Portuguese, Hindi, Bengali, Italian, Tamil, Dutch, Vietnamese, Persian, Telugu, polish, urdu, Indonesian, Marathi, Javanese (yes she knows all the languages because she has been learning since she was out the womb and she can talk to all armys around the world)

Personality: she is a very shy, happy, outgoing person, she really loves her members like there her family, she doesn't really listen to her haters but she does hold back her pain and never let's it out only when she is alone. She doesn't really lie and she really loves food like it's her baby. She can cook and clean really nicely. She really loves kids but at the same time she doesn't.

I really hoped you enjoyed my intro I hope that it's good enough for you I may put other people in the story line hopefully if I don't get lazy(don't get your hopes up of me posting every single day I'm sorry)