Meet (Y/N) (L/N)

Ookkkk... This is a summary from the finished chapters.

So. You were seven years old when your mother retired from being a pro while your father work as a doctor. On your eighth birthday, your house was attacked and your parents were killed. AFO adopted you and started to train you, kindly. (One year later) Then the night you went out with Tomura, AFO's bad treatment of you started there. You haven't seen Tomura since then. A year later, the Pros rescued you and After a week being hospitalized were adopted by a hero named Aizawa.

Quirk ♡
Element Manipulation
(Funfact)# Your quirk will develop and will change your personality. Its not ONLY element manipulation.

=So basically, You can manipulate the 4 elements.
(Water, Air, Fire, and Earth)

💧 On your water side, you can draw Water from your palms and you can change its temperature. You can't change its temperature without your Fire side.

🔥 You can emit fire from your mouth and all over the body. (This is your Narrator (´⊙-⊙'): Nah Just kidding... Wtf bish? Keme keme ko lng, don't mind that shit)

If your body can't handle the temperature of the fire, like everyone else, you will burn. when this happens you lower your body temperature to reduce the heat outside your body. so basically, you will create a cold barrier on your skin while emitting fire.
Also because of your Fire side, you can also release lightning and electricity.

⛰️ You can build different structures while waving your hand.

🌀 You can blow strong gust of wind but when your lungs lose air you will lose consciousness. You can manipulate the wind and use it to reduce the impact when you fall from a high place. You can also fly if you create air around you to lift you up.

Drawbacks= As you continue to use your quirk, your body will gradually weaken as your vision rotates. your vision will blur resulting in dizziness.

Parents:
(M/N) (L/N): Dead
(F/N) (L/N): dead... ☻︎
(Idiot... Narrator👍)

Guardians
Aizawa Shota: Alive= (Y/N)'s current Father

Nemuri Kayama: STILL Alive= (Y/N)'s auntie. Sometimes Aizawa makes Nemuri watch over Hikari when he has a long term mission.
(Meh-)

Hizashi Yamada: Alive= (Y/N)'s uncle. Visits (Y/N) whenever Aizawa is away.

'He is being evicted'

Toshinori Yagi: Alive= Another uncle.
He gives (Y/N) gifts. He always spoil (Y/N) everytime they meet up.

Nezu:Alive = Another uncle
He bring books and school supplies and sometime teaches (Y/N) in her studies.

'she's been hommleschooled for her safety'

(That's the current (Y/N)'s caretaker.)

♡(Y/N)'s personality ♡

Sweet and loving
Smart
Neat
She loves to cook and draw
Dense in terms of ROMANCE
Obedient
Hard working
Helpful
Skillful
Everytime she's pissed, she'll try to murder you.
A little bit clumsy

♡(Y/N)'s Skills♡

Power: 8/10
Flexibility: 9/10
Intelligence: 9/10 (sanaol Italiano)
Teamwork: 6/10 (Since she's been homeschooled, sHe has no experience in Teamwork yet. She can hurt her partner, unintentionally.)
Speed: 8/10

♡(Y/N)'s weird Habits♡

Zoning out
Stares at people
When people saw her singing, she'll throw anything near her straight to the intruder's face.
She'll cup anyone's cheek and stare, straight into that person's eyes.
Tired -she'll just fall to the floor like a stick, face first and then fall asleep.
When people disturb her in her nap time, she'll be a real monster in a day or so.
When people disrespect her, she'll smiled at them, sadistic, and pulled a sharp thing, and treat the person.
When she's startled, she doesn't intentionally enable his quirk so sometimes people who startle her, are left toasted or paralyzed on the floor.
Will stay at the corner when upset, surrounded by a dark aura.

♡Hobby♡

Cooking
Drawing
singing(you can also play guitar... Just imagine ok?)
(Ur Cringy u know that? \( ̄▽ ̄;))

That's all for now... After a little timeskip, (y/n) is 15-year-old.

(Edited: There will be a lot of changes in her quirk..... And because of that, she might change her personality)
\(-ㅂ-)/ ⌐╦╦═ (º d º')
(Why would you tell them,  bish!?(⬛-⬛))

Edited: Sep 3, 2021