Normal- Ish?

Ah I hope you guys are excited! You've waited about two years, and in that Thank you for getting the first book to where it is! Enjoy~
_________________________________

How beautiful the sun was shining and the leaves were blowing, but it was not a happy day.

Number one, you remember exactly what happened last night and weren't ready to face your boyfriend.

Two, who even liked getting up in the morning? When you had plans and got full hours of sleep it was enjoyable, but after 'wrestling' and all that family reunion, it felt like a hangover.

Hangover from lust in your case.

Three, there wasn't a need for it. You wanted sleep.

Period.

"Y/n. Y/n. Y/n." You heard your name being whispered several times for the past few minutes still in your own dreamtopia breathing perfectly fine.

"Mm one more hour." You groaned sinking yourself into the cushions and cold ratio pillow. If the pillow ever got warm you flipped it to the cold side for your precious ear.

It was the poor Shoto that had to deal with you.

Your boyfriend deadpanned seeing your sleeping face. "Y/n, come on wake up baby." Shoto whispered      reaching over to slightly shake your shoulder.

"No!" You slapped his hand away with a yawn and knitted eyebrows. "Let me sleep." You pouted with your eyes that still didn't open.

Shoto pulled his hand away with a red mark from your slap. "Ow." He said half emotional less and half burning from the sting.

"Y/n, Eri's going to wake up soon. You don't want to be a sleepy mommy do you?" Shoto was trying his hardest to wake you up.

"And that's an excuse because? You're her daddy you should know how to take care of her." You groaned still tired as ever.

"Y/n wake up baby, please." He was beginning to beg you to wake up.

You groaned one last time slamming the pillow with your sleepy eyes open. "What Shoto I ne- mfh." You made a weird noise as Shoto's lips flew to yours.

"Mm that's why you wanted me to wake up." You smirked into his mouth as Shoto had a small pink color washing over his face.

"Of course baby, I missed you ever minute I went to sleep. I missed you even more because you were so good and obedient yesterday love." Shoto kissed your lips passionately in bed.

"Ahh don't remind me." You spine softly feeling his tempted wet tongue.

"I'm glad no one heard, imagine that my love? My mother." Shoto chuckled still being the joker making you worry in the last part.

You two almost forgot about the parent life.

A little platinum haired girl with a baby horn began to stir around as you and Shoto pulled away the much growing to her heated kiss.

"Mm mommy and daddy." Eri's eyes were still closed  as she hung onto your thigh, Shoto made sure to give her space between you both.

"My little sunshine Eri, wake up dear." Shoto touched the little girls hair as she pouted.

"No I don't want to." She sassily spat back rubbing on your thigh that was covered.

When Touya came in he didn't want to see his little brother having sex with his girlfriend.

"Damn you really are her mommy aren't you Y/n?" Shoto questioned you with an amused chuckle.

You slapped his shoulder only to feel a sharp pain from his muscles. "It's not our fault the daddy's boring, and he wants to tell us to do and wants to wake up." You smiled and kissed his lips.