Act 14-Serenity Selene Proves Herself

As  everyone was hanging out with each other, they each noticed that Hades, the Greek God of the underworld was attacking again and knew that they all had to fight, but just as they were about to get ready, they got attacked.

"Everyone, we need to  transform!" Serenity Selene said to her teammates.  "And quick!" Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Prism Power, Make Up!"

"Luna Prism Power, Make Up!"

"Night Power, Make Up!"

"Sky Power, Make Up!"

"Milky Way Galaxy Power, Make Up!"

"Luna Crystal Power, Make Up!"

"Night Star Power, Make Up!"

"Milky Way Galaxy Power, Make Up!"

"I'm the Pretty Guardian trainee who fights for love and justice!  And now in the future Moon, I'll punish you!"

"I'm the Moon Guardian trainee who fights for love and the night sky! I'm Sailor Chibi Luna! In the name of the future Moon, I'll punish you!"

"I'm the Moon Guardian trainee who fights for the night sky! I'm Sailor Chibi Night!  In the name of the future Moon, I'll punish you!"

"I'm the Moon Guardian trainee who fights for justice and the night sky! I'm Sailor Chibi Sky! Time to rain on your parade!"

"I'm the Moon Guardian trainee who fights for the Milky Way! I'm Sailor Chibi Galaxy! In the name of the Galaxy, I'll stop you in your tracks!" As they finished, they let their parents say their catchphrases and call out their attacks, but something went wrong.

"Luna Twilight Eclipse!" Sailor Chibi Luna said, using one of the attacks her mom had, and noticed that she had to use another one. "Luna Twilight Flash!" Suddenly, Shadow Mask and Tuxedo Mask came in to help out, along with everyone else.

"Tuxedo La Bomber!"
"Earth Barrier!"
"Shadow Storm!"

"Venus Love Me Chain!"

"Burning Mandala!"

"Mercury Aqua Wave!"

"Jupiter Thunderbolt!"

"Star Serious Laser Maximum Power!"

"Star Xeno Blast Maximum Power!"

"Star Sakura Hauma Maximum Power!"

"Cherry Blossom Attack!"
"Fire Arrows!"
"Double Moon Kick!"
"Sailor Earth Kick!"

"Double Sky Kick!"  Sailor Chibi Luna decided to use her other  attack and knew that there was a chance that she might need even more help. 

"Moonlight Kick!" The enemies still fought back, and Sailor Chibi Luna decided to combine her powers with her teammates.

"Sailor Luna Moon Power!"

"Sailor Night Night  Power!"

"Sailor Sky Sky Power!"

"Sailor Galaxy Milky Way Power!"

"Sailor Gorgeous Meditation!"

"Pink Sugar Heart Attack!" The enemies were defeated, and everyone smiled, hi-fiving each other.