⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ The Test

__________
___

 6 years have passed

6 years have passed. I am 15 years old. Ever since Aizawa, or what I call my father, adopted me, I have had a wonderful youth. along with my aunts and uncles, they taught me things that will help me in the future

Nezu said, I am good at academics and combat so he invited me to come to his school. UA, the school where many talented pro heroes graduated. I gladly accepted the invitation and improved my training even more.

After a few months of training, a week before the exam for UA.

"(Y/N), your aunts and uncles recommend you so you won't take the test" said dad as ke take a sip of his coffee. I stopped and slowly turned in his direction, shadow casting on my face. "What ... That?" I asked with a forced smile. He stepped a little and continued. "Th-The recommendation form hasn't been submitted yet. Don't worry, I was able to stop them before they submitted the form!" He said waving his hand infront of him.

"Oh, that's good ..." I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. "I thought you guys interfered the test for school ... don't interfere with the things I'm working on or if I don't have permission ... We don't want to get into trouble, do we?" I said, smiling threateningly. He nodded and slowly walked away from me. I just laughed a little at his gesture

'Sometimes that girl really scares me' Aizawa thought while walking away

I groaned in irritation, my alarm sounding.

I slowly stood up, because I was still drowsy. I went to the door when I saw the memo. 'Test day stupid' is what it says

I blinked my eyes a few times when it hit me. I ran to the kitchen, grab an yellow apron and tied my hair in a bun and started cooking Pancakes.

'She looks like a housewife' Aizawa thought as he peeked his head through the door.

I also prepared Bento for dad and me. I heard steps approaching the kitchen as I saw Dad, as usual drowsy and lethargic. I smiled at him and motioned him to sit down while I cooked breakfast.

We ate. while dad advised me about the test, I couldn't help but be nervous. Since a long time, I can also study outside like normal kids. I shivered raising my hand with the spoon when dad noticed it

He patted my head as he smiled a little. "You can do this kid, your aunt and uncle and I are just here. We believe in you" he said ... My heartbeat slowed down and I calmed down. I smiled and continued to eat.

"Who said I'm afraid?" I smiled as he smirked at me before smacjing my forehead with his hand making me yelp but smile.

After we ate, I washed the dishes and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. I wore Sweatpants and a tanktop overlaid with a jacket. I tied my hair in a messy bun as I grabbed my bag filled with towels, bento, water and extra clothes.