⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ First Day

__________
___

I slowly opened my eyes

I slowly opened my eyes. I slowly stood up as I felt severe pain in my head. My vision would also blur so I went back to lying down. I heard the door open and saw Grandma recovery girl and dad. "Hi, dad, ow! ugh- what time is it? Sorry if I didn't cook dinner" I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.

He smiled and nodded. "It's ok. I also bought dinner at the Market. And it's 7:00 pm."

I tried to stand up but I failed. My body was numb and I was still dizzy. Dad sighed as he came over to the bed and lifted me. He took my bag and said goodbye to grandma recovery girl. I weakly waved my hand at grandma as she smiled waving back.

"I'm proud of you (Y/N)" dad said as he walked down the hall, lifting me. I smiled at him as I nuzzle my head to his chest. He patted my head and went to our car. He put me in the passenger seat and I lay down there. My body is tired. Every time I open my eyes, my vision just rotates so I just fall asleep the whole trip. The car stopped which resulted in me rolling in the seat and falling to the car floor. Dad picked me up again and took me to my room. He laid me down slowly and kissed my forehead. he hugged me and let me sleep.

After a week, I wash the dishes after we have lunch. "Y/N, your letter has arrived," said Dad as he entered the kitchen holding the letter from UA. He laid it on the table as I finished the wash.

I took it to my bedroom and laid it on my study table. I stared at it for a moment, my nervousness continuing to rise as I slowly opened the letter. A chip fell and a projection came out.

"Here I am!! Inside the projection!!" Uncle Toshi shouted while posing.

"Bone Face!?" I shouted, my eyes widening in disbelief. he chuckled as he stood up formally again.

"Good afternoon (Y/N) !!! You are very good in the test." Uncle Toshi smiled as he widens his arms. "don't call me bone face... You spoiled brat"

He muttered, sadly and dramatically wiping an imaginary tear as I stare unsurprised.

"The potential and humility you showed to others helped you in this test. You are placed as top 1 of all Examiners !!!" he said while looking at me.

"Villain points = 86 while rescue points are 107 !!!"

"Rescue points?"

"Rescue points are the number of rescues and helping your fellow examiners. It's only right to rate these types of actions on students who want to be PRO heroes !!" I cut him off as I raised my hand in front of my head.

"Um, can you tell me if I passed or not? I should be cleaning and cooking dinner by now. "

I said with a bored expression. He laughed and opened his arm. "Awe, our baby (n/n) is really mature. Hehe, in that case. You passed !!! You're in class 1-A. I'll see you at school (N/N) !!!" he said while waving goodbye. I waved my hand back as I sighed in relief. Then, it hit me ...