Meeting the Blonde

"Ehhhhh?? You got Alois Trancy?!" Elizabeth whined, ripping the slip of paper out of my hand. Apartently this "Alois" was having trouble in sciene and I had be chosen to tutor him. From Elizaabeth's reaction, I'm guessing this isn't going to be fun.

  "Do you know him?" I asked, taking back my paper. Lizzy looked at me like I had just asked the singe most stupid quesion imaginable.

  "And you dont?! Seriously, Ciel, I knew you were anti-social, but this is too much." The blonde haired girl stated, crossing her arms.

  I rolled my eyes and started packing my bag. The bell was about to ring and I'd have to head down to the sciene wing to tutor this kid I'm suppose to know.

  "Just tell me about him." I said, facing the girl.

  Elizabeth sprang into action. "He's mad! He's a year older than us, but everyone's scared of him! He's crazy bipolar and he's just weird. He wears shorter shorts than all of the girls combined and he's got a foul mouth! I heard once that he'll smile at you and then slam your head into a locker the moment you're not looking!"

  I sighed. I didn't know how much of Elizabeth's describtion was true, but this Alois Trancy was sure to be a pain. I ran a hand through my navy blue hair and shouldered my bag.

  "Thanks, Lizzy. I've got to go. The bipolar shorty shorts king is waiting for my to teach him the plant cycle." I started to go just as the bell sounded and all of the kids ushered out of the door.

  "Don't die, Ciel!" Elizabeth yelled from somewhere in the bowels of the middle school riot. I chuckled and shook my head at her remark. It's like she thinks I'm headed off to war or soomething. Elizabeth may be my cousin, but we're absoulty nothing alike. She's bubbily, blonde, happy, and all smiles, while I'm serious, expressionless, laid back, and never smiling. I don't have a reason to smile, really. Ever since my parents died.

  I'm not sure what I expected this "Alois Trancy" to look like. With Elizabeth's description, I imagined a boy with a leather jacket, spiked boots, rings on all of his fingers, and all too short shorts. Well, I was right on 1 out of 4 of my assumptions. He did, indeed, have very short shorts.

  When I opened the doors of the science lab, I saw a boy sitting on the top of the lab benches. He had a mess of platium blonde hair, sky blonde eyes, and pale skin. He wore a purple t shirt and short shorts that didn't even come close to his knees.

  He crossed his legs and smirked at me; a smirk that made it seem like he could see right through me. I hate it when people look at me like that. They know nothing about me or what I've been through. What gives them the right to look at me so high and mighty.

  "Well, well, look who's finally arrived. You've kept me waiting, professor." The boy, Alois said with a seductive hint in his voice that made me want to throw up.

  I kept my cool, however. I would not let some flirty, booty shorts wearing blonde get in between me and my extra credit. The teacher accounced that whoever signs up to tutor a random student would get extra credit in all o their classes. Ever since I bombed my Algebra final, I need all the help I can get. Even if it meant spending hour after hour with this extremely revolting boy who just happens to have really nice eyes....

  "Get off the desk, Trancy. We have to get to work." I said, setting my bag down and getting out my things. The blonde hopped off the desk and slung an arm over my shoulder.

  "Oh? Do we now? I could think of better things to do." Alois said, his face way too close to mine. 

  I shoved him away almost instantaneously, causing him to loose his balance and fall backwards onto the lab stools. The blonde, along with the stools, went crashing to the ground. I didn't say I was sorry, because I wasn't sorry. It's as simple as that.

  The glare Alois was giving me from the ground reminded me of what Lizzy had said about the blonde being crazy bi-polar.

  "Are you bloody mad!?" Alois yelled getting to his feet.

  Even though I was a bit scared that Alois was going to smash a lab bench up side my head, there was no way I was going to show it.

  "We have to get to work." I repeated, keeping my voice stern. I turned back to the bench and began arranging my things, hearing Alois pull up a stool and sit down beside me, cursing under his beath the entire time. I smirked and got to work. Maybe taming this so called "booty shorts king" wouldn't be so hard after all.