Storm Pegasus 105RF

Storm Pegasus 105RF is Gingka's first bey in the Anime. Storm Pegasus 105RF is an Attack Type Beyblade released as part of the Hybrid Wheel System. It was released by Takara Tomy in Japan on March 28, 2009, for 1200円, and later by Hasbro in 2011 to international audiences. It is the evolution of Pegasis 105F and later evolves into Galaxy Pegasus (Beyblade Metal Master).  This Beyblade is owned by Gingka Hagane (Before used by Ryo Hagane). Gingka uses Storm Pegasus to beat Lightning L-Drago 100HF in the last battle with Ryuga in Beyblade Metal Fusion Episode 51 "Blader's Spirit".  Pegasus did sacrifice himself to beat Lightning L-Drago and safe Ryuga from L-Drago's possession and the dark power and later evolved to Galaxy Pegasus in Metal Master.

 Face Bolt

The Pegasus I Face Bolt depicts "Pegasus", the magical winged horse that soared into the heavens for the Greek god, Zeus. Pegasus is one of the 88 constellations in space. The design features the head of Pegasus, appearing white with pupil-less eyes, along with its snout. It also shows Pegasus' two ears, with a long mane alongside a shorter one, sprouting from its head in a lightning bolt-like manner. There are also curved details next to the ears, which are outlined. Next to its head are the stylized letters "P" and "S".

Energy Ring

The first of the "Pegasus" line of Energy Rings, Pegasus I is designed to resemble Pegasus' wings and head. The Energy Ring is constructed of polycarbonate and intended to fit over the Fusion Wheel for weight distribution. Like all the Pegasus Energy Rings, Pegasus I is completely symmetrical.

Fusion Wheel (Storm)

 Storm is the first Attack Type Fusion Wheel released in the Hybrid Wheel System. As the successor to the  Pegasis Wheel, features a similar three-winged design, although these wings are flatter compared to Pegasis. Each of the wings has slightly jagged ends, which are used for mediocre Smash Attack. When paired with low Spin Tracks like 90 and 100, Storm was once a top-tier Attack Type part. However, it has since been outclassed by countless other Fusion Wheels, such as Vulcan, Lightning, Blitz, and Flash. Besides,  Spiral can be considered the successor to Storm, with a similar shape and superior attack capabilities.

Spin Track (storm)

105 is the fourth-lowest Spin Track height available but is outclassed in terms of Attack and stamina by the 85, 90, 100 Spin Tracks. 105 has no problem with floor scrapes, but is still an outclassed part and should only be chosen when none of the aforementioned Spin Tracks are available.

Performance Tip - Rubber Flat

Rubber Flat (RF), as its name implies, has a flat rubber tip, with a small indentation on the base of the tip. Its tip is about the same width as Wide Flat (WF) and is the second-highest Performance Tip next to Hole Flat/spike (HF).

By using its wide surface area and rubber material, Rubber Flat has a large amount of traction against the stadium floor, resulting in a fast and powerful attack pattern that often renders itself useless by self-KOing the Beyblade it is being used on. To alleviate this problem it is recommended that RF should be worn down first before any competitive use.

Special Move:

StarBlast Attack: Pegasus soars high into the air after an attack or by riding a ramp. It then crashes down on the opponent in a nosedive.Tornado Wing: Pegasus circles the stadium quickly, forming a current that immerses the stadium and sends any opposing bey out with a vacuum-like effect.Meteor Shower Attack: Pegasus flies higher than before and rains down multiple powerful star blasts.Full Power: Pegasus circles the stadium faster than possible, creating enough friction to produce updrafts that create a vacuum.Storm Bringer: Pegasus uses the energy channeled to circle at extreme speeds. Covered in a blue aura, Pegasus creates a vacuum that sends the enemy's bey up into the air and when it comes down, Pegasus cancels the opponent's power and strikes it out of the stadium.Galaxy Nova: Gathering raw energy, Pegasus smashes down with incredible force. This much raw power required Pegasus to sacrifice itself, turning the bey to stardust.