babysitting

I open the door to see Becca waiting outside. "Hey! Ready to babysit?"

She smiles adorably. "Yes!" She steps in with her bag and goes upstairs. I get a nice view of her ass in the skin tight jeans she's wearing. It jiggles as she climbs each step. God, I want to sink my teeth right into that.

We get upstairs and she says hi to the kids. They hug her and we get to playing games and having a good time.

After hide and seek, tag, Jenga, just dance, and dessert, the kids lay down on their own and faith and i chill together.

We go in the bathroom and look at some of my cousin's makeup. She sits on the floor and i dig out some old temporary tattoos. "We should do these!"

She nods and i pick out a silly one to put on my wrist. She finds one and says, "What if i do a tramp stamp? That would be so funny!" I nod and laugh.

I put mine on, and Becca is looking where she could put hers. "Hey, do you think you could help me out? I know its kinda weird, but i wanna get it centered." She hands me the tattoo.

I stand there for a few seconds. "What are you waiting for? Get on your knees!" She laughs as i practically bow down to her.

She turns and puts her ass right in my face. Becca sticks her fingers in her jeans and slowly pulls them down. I see her black laced underwear and the tip of her ass crack.

She stares at me. "Hello? Are you going to do it?"

I blink and place the paper right above her panties. I grab a washcloth and wet it down and press it on the paper.

Water drips down her ass and soaks her jeans. "Oh my, ill clean that up!" I pull her jeans down more and place my fingers on her cheeks. "Mmm..." i then massage her ass to a point where she softly moans.

"You don't... have to do... that..."

I wrap my hands around her panties and pull them down. I then slap her ass and continue to massage it.

"Lia, what are you... doing..." She moans again.

I spread her ass cheeks and get a good view of her pussy. I stick my nose right inside.

"Oh, fuck yeah..." I stick my tongue out and eat her out.

Becca backs up and pushes my head against a wall. Now, my face is stuck in between her ass cheeks with no air. I struggle to breathe. "You can breathe after you make me squirt..."