"Will you be mine?" {Jungkook}

Jungkook was in a bar. He saw this wonderful lady. Jungkook was staring at her. The hole time. Then after it was already 9:00pm at night. Jungkook needed to go home at 12:00am. Her mom allowed him to come anytime home. Well he went up to that girl and said..........

Jungkook:" Hello! Umm...mayIi stay with you?" ( Jungkook said with a smile) 

Y/N:" Umm...sure! My friends are getting some drink, but they are all boys so you can join them." ( She said with a big smile) 

Jungkook:" Okay great! See you! ( Jungkook said with a scared face) 

Jungkook:" Hello! She said your her friends?"

Jake:" Um...yes that my girl friend." ( Jack said) 

Jungkook:" Wow! Okay where did you get drink?" ( Jungkook said with a big smile) 

Mark:" Umm...there in the right. There is....Beer, Wine and Sparkling water, also soda." Mark said with a funny smile.) 

Do you think Jungkook will get hurt? Or not. Do you trust the guys of the girl? Okay let's move on.....

Jungkook was walking to get drink. It was already 11:00. Jungkook really loved that girl he asked for his number. 

Jungkook:" Hello! May i ask for your number?- 

Y/N:" Pardon....Oh my number sure here. ( She said with a smile) 

Jungkook:" Thanks! Text you!" ( Jungkook had to go home) 

Y/N:" Wait Jungkook. You look cute." 

Jungkook:" <3 thanks! ( Jungkook's heart beating fast)

Jungkook went home and did not sleep the hole night. He was texting with that girl in the bar. 

She but so many hearts he placed. I think some of the people who stan Jungkook might be mad. Lol 

____________________________________________

                           Y/N

Jungkook:" Hello! How are you?" 

Y/N is typing...........................

Y/N:" Umm...good you?-

Jungkook is typing....................

Jungkook:" Umm.. good I am playing video games

Y/N is typing........................

Y/N:" Oh I am looking at your Instagram page." 

Jungkook is typing.............

Jungkook:" Okay sure! Byes! 

Y/N is typing................

Y/N:" Byes! 💋

Well Jungkook ordered some Food like maybe he order some......Sushi 

He delivered some to her girl. He called her and said.....

Jungkook:" Hey umm...did you get my gift for you?" ( Jungkook asked)

Y/N:" Yes you got my favorite one. I love it!" 

Jungkook: Okay great see you later in Starbucks." 

Y/N:" sure 4:00pm byes!"

Jungkook:" Okay. Byes! 🎉

Well anyways. They met at Starbucks they got the same order. They have so much in common. Well They drank there drink and head of to Gucci. Jungkook wanted to buy something for her best girl in the world. So The girl was choosing. She got a bag, it was 10,00,001 Dollars. They went to America By the way. So Jungkook payed a lot of money. The girl was so so so happy. Jungkook felt like the best guy in the world...

Well I will make a new chapter byes!