Episode 1 - {Meeting Millie}

While looking for a job, you had no luck. You searched everywhere in hell but mostly everyone shot you down.
You walk as people stare at you weirdly. "Why are these guys looking at me like that" you asked yourself. As you finally escape their sight, you quit in defeat. Then you see an Ad for a company called I.M.P, with a curly horned demon introducing the company. You find interest is this company so you follow the instructions until you run into a building with demon horns onto it. "Yep, this must be the place" you say to yourself. As you enter the building, you go into the elevator. And arrived at the top floor, you noticed a room that said I.M.P on it with Blitzø's name on the window.
"Look guys, getting a lot of clients maybe a little...challenging yes. But with my bright ideas, this company could really succeed" Blitzø said.
Moxxie bursted out laughing. "I'm sorry something funny Moxxie?" Blitzø said as he glared at Moxxie.
"Sir, when you say your "bright ideas""Moxxie said laughing. "What? I can't help if I'm a genius" Blitzø bragged. Loona and Moxxie both rolled their eyes.
You walk in and as they all looked at you. "Um, hi I'm (y/n) I'm here for a job" you said. Blitzø smiled and walked over to you. "Hi, I'm Blitzø. The O is silent. This is Loona my adorable baby girl" Blitzø said as he pointed to Loona. "Dad, shut up. You're embarrassing me" Loona said hiding her face. "And this is my weapon specialist, Moxxie" he said as he pointed to Moxxie. "Hello, nice to meet you (y/n)" Moxxie said with a smile. "And lastly, this is my bruiser Millie" Blitzø said pointed to Millie. "Hey (y/n), it's a pleasure to meet you. You're going to love it here" she said shaking your hand. You instantly feel your heart beating, you smile and feel your face get warm. "nice to m-meet you too, Millie" you said nervously. Millie giggles, as Blitzø continues to direct his employees attention.
—A few moments later—
As the meeting was concluded, everyone tended to their own things. Moxxie was organizing files, Loona was sitting on her phone, and Millie was reading a book eating a banana.
You stare at Millie eating her food and you couldn't help but smile. You tried not to look like a total creep but it was very hard. As Millie looked up at you, she noticed you staring. You instantly sit up and face the floor pretending like nothing happened. As Millie got done with her food, she went up to you. "Hi (y/n) what's up?" Millie asked. You blush and try your best not to say anything dumb. "Hey Millie, I was just-um, how are you?" You ask nervously. "I'm doing okay, have a lot of paperwork to organize but it's fine" Millie said. "What about you?" Millie asked. "Oh um, I'm fine. Just doing nothing. I mean I do something but I just meant that I—yeah" you say stammering. Millie looks in confusion, but then giggles. "Oh okay, I have to get to work but I'll talk to you later on maybe" Millie said. You waved her bye, "idiot" you say to yourself. Loona was watching the whole thing and starting laughing. "Dude, you got it bad" Loona said. "What? I don't know what you're talking about" you lie. "You have a crush on Millie, don't you" Loona asked smirking. You blush as she says this, but you hide your face so Loona doesn't notice. "Uh, what makes you think that?" You asked. "Well you're obviously covering your face to hide your blush" Loona said chuckling. You freeze up and admit it. "Okay, okay, I think Millie's kind of cute. Just don't tell her I said any of that please!" You panic. "I won't dude chill, but you can't just be awkward around her. Try to talk to her, she's super nice." Loona said.
"Okay, maybe I will next time" you said.
—3 Hours Later—
"Alright guys!! Bye see you tomorrow!" Blitzø said as you and everyone else left. He took Loona in his car and took her back at his house. Moxxie went to his apartment, and Millie went to her house. "Bye y/n!!" Millie said. "Bye, Millie!" You said blushing. "See ya y/n" Moxxie said tiredly. "Later Moxxie, get some sleep man" you say back. Moxxie smiles and drives off, as you happily walk back home. Thinking about Millie, you lay in your bed staring up at the ceiling. "Tomorrow, I'm going to talk to her" you say to yourself. You start drifting away, and start to dream about Millie. Kissing you and holding you. You definitely couldn't wait to see her tomorrow!
—The End Of Episode 1—