《 Author Note 》

OK. Let's get started! This book takes place after the reunion of the Aftons.

You may skip if you want since this is kinda long.

Also I may have names and ships you may not like. Because everyone has an opinion.

☆ Names ☆

Chris name is C.C, I prefer canon over fandom sometimes, so let's stick with C.C

Elizabeth is Elizabeth, I think it ties well  with her personality.

Michael's name is Michael, I really like the name aswell.

Plus the audio when he says, "dad it's me Michael!"

Am I the only one who is inlove with his voice😫❤❤

Clara's name is very hard to pick, since she isn't shown in the game. And really has no role in FNAF.

So I think the best name for her is Rose, she's known in most fandom as beautiful and talented in the ways of dance.

I thought Rose would a perfect name. Because if she used to perform, they could call Rose "The Dancing Red" or "The Whirling Flower" I think it would make sense.

William is William! I think his name really resembles him and his love for killing-- I mean making animatronics.

Definitely wasn't threatened by a knife... please don't kill me scott!

Protagonist's name was hard to think of. Not because we don't know their name, it's more because... we don't know their name.

OK I've made a decision, their name will be: Dawn! You see the reason why I pick this name is because in one of the songs "Mama Hates You"

A line catches my attention, "she knows I am out of bed." When Protagonist says this I think the time would night and not day, since Mamas only weakness is so voodoo hoodoo and light.

So basically in the day hes OK, so when he awakes in the day, he would be safe, BIG BRAIN😌

So Dawn would be the perfect name for them since they are safe at dawn. Their non-binary aswell...

《 Ships》

Rose × William

After they divorced Rose got on with life quickly and got over William. Will on the other hand... didn't, he was heartbroken and murdered his ex-wife.

Rose turned into a weeping angel and haunts William and cares for Michael, she is Mikes guardian whilst William's problem.

William hates Rose and treats her like trash.

Rose doesn't care anyway and spends more terrorizing then more loving, can you blame her though? She is haunting the person who killed her.

But under all that hate and fear she loves William, with all her heart, she doesn't tell him that. She only keeps it inside. Worried he'll take advantage of it.

William feels the same and has a soft spot for his problem. He still loves his Rose and would kill for her.

♡ Parker/Dawn × C.C♡

Dawn is a bit of a kuundere, and usually is suprised about C.C showing affection to them. Dawn has a hard understanding of feelings.

Since their are a bit emotionless and deals with emotions oddly, but they love C.C alot, a bit to much.

C.C always nags for attention, Dawn kinda likes this.

"He's cute and annoying at the same time."

😭 then theres me a single pringle

Dawn is motherly to C.C, since they basically raised 5-100?? I don't remember how many Tattletails there was.

C.C likes this though and uses this advantage any time he likes, if he was hungry, Dawn would cook something.

If he was sad, Dawn would get him Icecream. If C.C's room was a mess, Dawn would clean it.

In return C.C would get Dawn flowers, gifts, toys, and dark chocolate everyday and sometimes take Dawn to amusement parks.

Dawn loves this and returns it with hugs and kisses.

◇ Michael × Alex◇

Alex is Dawn's twin, except Alex has green eyes while Dawn has purple, Michael is like 2 years older than Alex.

Alex and Michael share two things: both have been through so much and were one of the reasons for their siblings death.

Alex was OK with his mother testing Mama on Dawn. While Michael was the one who pranked Chris.

They both blame themselves, but in reality it wasn't their fault.

Alex got caught helping Dawn escape from Mama and ended up getting an electrocuted by his mother throwing a TV into a bath while he was not looking.

While Michael got scooped by the scooper, he then turns into a grape-- I mean DA PURPLE MAN. DUH DUH DUUUHH.

Alex turns into an angel, escapes heaven. Finds Michael and starts a relationship.

It takes 2 months to realise their feelings eachother, Michael had trauma and didn't want to be rejected like he was, back then when his family and friends gave up on him.

So Alex confessed since he wanted to make sure Michael felt the same way. Mike says yes and the two start dating.

Michael tries to protect Alex by always being with him, Mike would kill anyone in his way if they hurt Alex.

He also tries hard to get Dawns blessing, Dawn says their OK with it. And Mike is happy, not being rejected and being able to experience love.

Alex on the other hand is more of a wife, because when he was a child he spent more time in the kitchen helping his mother clean and cook.

While Dawn raised the Tattletails having to learn how to.

Alex always pays attention to Mike, since both are deeply inlove and since he didn't want Mike to feel unwanted and sad.

Alex tries to cheer Michael up with hugs and alot of kisses. Hes also known for his cookies, both of them are thinking about kicking up a notch.

But Mike is nervous and doesn't think he can trust Alex, this often breaks Alex's heart.

♤ Backstories!♤

You probably already FNAF, so I'll just do Tattletail. Since I'm lazy and I want to write the first now.

Parker and Alex were born on January 2nd 1974 into Way-getter family, with a destiny of sad and dreadful memories.

In 1987 their mother grew desperate to test the Mama doll and left it to her 14 year old son Dawn. (Dawn didn't tell their about their sexuality yet.)

So gave it to her son for Christmas knowing he would open it early, that's why she doesn't answer the door, because shes not home, Mama is.

After a week of Dawn alive she suspects her other son Alex has been helping Dawn stay alive. With all the food in the fridge and the charger. She kills Alex by electrocuting so he can get out of her way.

She dies after her son Dawn, by being killed in an assassin. Called William.

She takes the form of Mama and lives as a robot.

That's it. Pretty much.