‧₊˚✩彡 𝕸𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

MIDNIGHTS

↳ ❝ [ WELCOME! ] ¡! ❞

Hello everyone! Welcome to my new revamped graphic shop, Midnights! I'll be using a new batch system with selections being more limited! Note that this will be a graphic lotto, therefore I'm not inclined to accept every request! However, if you do read the rules clearly and give your form as much detail, there's a better chance of being selected. Also special thank you for the amazing support from everyone! Wouldn't have made it this far without you loves!

↳ ❝ [ RULES! ] ¡! ❞

▬▬▬ ONE. Please be respectful of my graphics. You can only request three graphics at a time, and then you'll have to wait for two weeks to request another. Also, please be open that I might use your graphic as an example!

▬▬▬ TWO. Your story must be published with at least two chapters. Intros, epigraphs, cast, playlists, etc. don't count. I just want to make sure my graphics won't go to waste. Unless you're a VIP, you can request anytime even if it's closed.

▬▬▬ THREE. Don't claim the graphics as your own and NO graphic hopping. And absolutely no altering or plagiarizing in any form, you will be warned about this!

▬▬▬ FOUR. I reserve the right to decline any request! Also, I don't do Social Media Influencers but there's a possibility I can work with anime unless the faceclaim has a good amount of sources. It's just difficult to find good-quality images to create covers, gifs, depending on the request.

▬▬▬ FIVE. Your payment is to BOTH follow me and credit me on the description of the book or chapter. And I'll highly appreciate it if you check out one of my books if possible, simple enough right?