⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ First day (2)

__________
___

_____________

~♥~So umm. just a little sequel to chapter twelve heheh~♥~

'Sigh* my bento, too salty' I cringed as I walked towards the gate.

"(Y/N)!!!"

I stopped and saw Izu coming towards me. "Hey Izu, do you need something?" I asked.

"U-um le-let's walk k-home together" he shouted while bowing. I chuckled and grabbed his chin so he could stare into my eyes. I smiled while tilting my head slightly. His face began to turn red. "You really look strawberry," I said and I put our foreheads on top of each other.

"Ok! Let's walk home together! " I said and grab his hand. We started to walk, I hum a tune while Izu covers his face with his free hand.

"Hey, how's your finger? " we jumped in surprise as I accidentally shocked Izuku with my electricity.

Izuku then fell on his knee.

"Oiy-hey what's the matter!? Hey!? "I looked up and saw Iida, I smiled at him and wave as he gladly returned. I kneeled to Izu's level as I looked at him pure guilt in my eyes.

"I'm sorry Izu! Where does it hurt, tell me"

He then points to his arm as I quickly grab it and kissed it. It began to glow as the pain flew away.
(weeee)

He looked at me with wide eyes as I just smile at him and help him get up. "I'm sorry if I electrify you, It only happens when I'm shocked... Sorry"

"No-no do-don't worry (N/N) it's an accident don't worry!"

I smile at him as I started to walk.

'Woah, I'm gonna be blind after this' he thought as he followed the girl.

The three of them started to talk and enjoy each other's company.

"Hey! You three! Heading to the station? Wait for me!"

We turned around and saw uraraka. I ran towards her and hugged her.

"OMG!! You're here, I'm looking for you before, let's be friends Uraraka-chan! " I said as I held her hands with mine, determination in my eyes.

"... SURE!!! I WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH YOU SINCE I SAW YOU AT THE CLASS!! " she yelled. We started jumping and hopping holding each other's hands like kids, making the two boys confused.

"Woah, infinity girl already get along to No.1 girl huh" Iida suddenly spoke. I and uraraka stopped in our tracks as we faced the male.

"The name is (Y/N) (L/N), sorry for the late introduction! "

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka! You're um Tenya Iida and you're Deku Midoriya, right? "

Izu was taken aback by the sudden mistake by the girl.

"Deku?!"

"During the test, that Bakugou guy said, 'DEKU YOU BASTARD!' right? " she said.

"Well my real name is Izuku and Deku was a nickname kacchan made to bully me" Izu explains

"A derogatory pet name huh," Iida said, thinking.

"Oh didn't realize it, sorry"
Uraraka apologized rubbing the back of her head.

"Don't worry Uraraka-chan, The name Deku also have a different meaning. For me, it means someone who can do something... Sound like 'YOU CAN DO IT!' to me. So I don't see it as an insult." I said as I gave them a closed-eye smile.

"I'M DEKU! " Izu suddenly spoke, once again, his face is red.

"Midoriya-kun!? What just like that!? " Iida tried to complain

"It's like the Copernican of Revolution!" he said covering his face.

"Cope? "

We walked together talking and laughing. Now that I realized, I made friends.

--- 🌙 ---

"Ma'am, she's alive"

"Who? "

"Your granddaughter. She's alive"