⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Battle

__________
___

"I've come through the door like a normal person!! "Uncle Might yelled as he entered the classroom

Uncle Might yelled as he entered the classroom

'he's weird' I thought as a pinched the bridge of my nose.

My classmates were amazed and a lot of chatter was heard in the classroom as I stared out the window, remembering the meme on TIKTOK that I accidentally exited,

"Hero Basic Training!!! That'll pull you through all sorts of special training to mold you into heroes!!! "

He said as everyone shake in excitement.

"No time to Dally. Today's activity is this: BATTLE TRAINING" He said as he held a card with the word BATTLE written on it.

"And for that, you need this" after he said that, multiple drawers came out from the wall, where all our costumes were placed.

I picked up my costume and went to the changing room first. in the middle of my change where I was shirtless the door opened and I saw the girls in my classroom.

"Eh?" That is all I can say while staring at them. Mina started screaming and she ran towards me.

"Wow, (Y/N) has abs !!! Look at that oh !! Six-packs!!!" my female classmates surrounded me as I blushed in embarrassment.

"Look!! the size of (Y/N)'s tits!! It's big!" After mina shouted that, she grabbed my breast and started groping it.

"Let go..." I deadpanned.

"wait a minute it's so soft, you're so sexy (Y/N)!!!"

"Mina! The men's room is just next door, that's not good for our women's reputation!" Said the black-haired female with a ponytail, complaining. "Then let them hear it. Let's give them a little ASMR18+." Then Mina smirks.

"Mina, what does ASMR18+ mean? "
I asked, still sighing in boredom.

she suddenly stopped and stared at me intensely.
"Are you serious right now?"

"yeah"

Mina looked at the others then back to me. "It's nothing beany, don't worry about that hehe" she then let go of me and started to change.

Boy's Changing room ♥

"Wow, (Y/N) has abs !!! Look at that oh !! Six-packs!!"

"What the fck is that!? " Bakugou growled.

"I think it's nothing Kacchan" Izuku spoke nervously as he shakes while changing.

"I'm not asking you, damn nerd! "

"So-sorry"

"Look!! the size of (Y/N)'s tits!! Its big!! "

All the males stiffened and Started to blush, like hell.