Pee Pee-

Oop there goes gravity. Not me already forgetting what to write after having saved a whole plot for two years- cOComElOn. Enjoy~
___________________________________

Oh no.

Oh no.

"Fuck. Uh, you can't do it yourself Eri?" Touya was already having the worst of problems he wasn't prepared for.

"No, I can't. Can you clean me Touya?" Eri had been sitting on the toilet for about five minutes now, she was happily humming and clicking her tongue like a clock noise in the bathroom.

"Eri, god. Are you sure you can't grab the toilet paper wrap it up and wipe?" Touya spoke quickly biting on whatever was left of his nail going marked with bites.

"It's just pee Touya clean me!" Eri screeched from the bathroom gettin tired of the cold air conditioning blowing on her hair.

Touya slapped his face and unclogged his ears from the huge scream fit that lasted a minute.

A very loud and powerful minute.

"Okay okay geez I'm going in." Touya opened the door and covered his eyes.

Natsuo came out of his room in his working uniform. "Yo why are you covering your eyes? Clean the little devil." He laughed at his older brother fixing his hair.

"One I'm not prepared for this and two, don't you think I would if I could?!" Touya stomped on the floor with a growl at his younger brother.

The white haired male jumped back. "Okay King Kong Godzilla isn't here yet. Shizzle, gotta blast bye!" Natsuo ran out of Touya's sight and down the railing of the stairs clumsily.

"I hope grease falls all over him at work today." Touya grunted with grit teeth seeing the coward flee from the small problem.

"Touya I'm getting tired on here!" Eri groaned on the toilet kicking her feet back and forth.

The male sighed knowing he was going to have to finish the mission of cleaning her whether he liked it or not.

"Fine I-I'm coming hold on." He covered his eyes and stepped inside of the bathroom, being met with a very bright white light.

"Okay I made it- gah!" Touya almost tripped on the tiled floor still covering his eyes, the sink saved himself.

Eri looked at him with a questioning face, letting out her own giggle. "Touya you need to open your eyes to clean me silly!"

Her voice was all cute and squeaky.

Touya nervously smiled. "Aha I don't think I want to do that, but I have too. Santa Maria what is my life."He whispered to himself and slowly ripped his hand away from his eyes.

Eri's private was covered, either way that was the only thing Touya was afraid of. It makes sense that he was once a villain, in his eyes it's like he violated something.

"Okay Eri I'm going to clean you." Touya smiled nervously and reached over for the white toilet paper.

"Finally." Eri sighed pushing her breath out moving her annoying hair.

"Hey, don't give me that sass." Touya scolded her but ruined it with a smile as he got a neat piece of the paper folded.

He looked down at the little girl, prepared. "Alright first your butt then your, private." Touya sighed knowing you were going to kill him.

"Touya what's a private? Did you know that daddy is growing his hair and it looks a little bit longer Touya?" Eri kept babbling on and on.

The male was stressed with balls of sweat running down his face. "Y-yeah, cool. Stand up and it's private." Touya lifted Eri off the seat and quickly wiped it down.