Music Festival (Ven X Leo)

It was a beautiful sunny afternoon in the city as it was holding a music festival. But it wasn't just a music festival. This festival is for all of the rock and metal music lovers and listeners. Which a certain purple Ventrexian named Ven thought it would be a great idea to take his Enderman boyfriend Leo out on a date, making things much more easier to do together as a couple.

"I'll admit, I was a little bit surprised that there was a music festival around here today. Nice choice for our date today handsome." Leo said as he smiled softly at his boyfriend.

"Thanks Leo. And honestly, me too. But hey, it was either this or sit on the couch and do nothing all day with you." Ven told him as he chuckled a bit at his remark.

"Whatever, let's do something already. I think I see some games around here." Leo pointed out as the group noticed some classic carnival games such as Ring toss, Balloon Popping with Darts, Test your strength game, Bean Bag toss and so much more as well.

"Yeah, you're right Leo. Let's have fun." Ven said to him as he kisses his boyfriend's cheek and the two headed off to play games together.

As they both played each game together, they'd grew happier and enjoyed both their time together through each game. Despite the wins and losses the two gained through each carnival game, the bond that they once created as boyfriends, grew even stronger than before. Even though that they went for the music, the games at the festival weren't half bad either. As time had passed, with the sun slowly setting to give off a beautiful orange colored sky. Leo and Ven had finished playing carnival games and eating some delicious food, they decided to stick around for the music festival to listen to a couple of bands perform as they noticed that the festival had played a lot of their favorite rock songs together.

"I still can't believe that you did the test your strength game though." Ven said to him as he couldn't help but laugh as he was recalling the memory of Leo attempting the Test Your Strength game and failed pretty badly.

"Hey, you said that you wanted a prize from that game. I was just trying to win it for you, nothing more than that." Leo said to him as crossed his arms, clearly feeling a little embarrassed about losing at the said carnival game.

"Even if you won every single game or lose at all of them, I'd still love you, handsome." Ven said as he kisses him on the cheek while holding his hand in the process.

"Thanks Ven, that really means a lot." Leo told him as he smiled softly at him while they walked together.

Eventually, the two got tired and decide to sit down on a bench together as a song called "Falling" by the band known as Art of Dying was playing at that moment. Ven and Leo don't know about this song except for it's main theme, which is Love.

"I...love you Leo. And I don't think that I will never stop loving you." Ven told Leo as the two got closer, both of them blushing completely on their cheeks. Slowly but surely, the two pressed their lips together and embraced each other as the lyrics for "Falling" were sung out during Ven and Leo's kiss.

" I keep falling in love with you every day. 

You're the one that I knew I'd find someday 

And every moment we spend is another away 

This love's for life." 

Who knows of how strong the love between Ven and Leo is after today, but one thing for sure. These two definitely know how to "rock n' roll".

(Ven and Leo belong to https://instagram.com/ventrexiangaming?utm_medium=copy_link ))