⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Battle (2)

__________
___

_____________

When the fighters entered the building, the monitor focused on bakugo and iida. We can't hear audio on the contrary.

We see that bakugo left his mate, may be left to look for Izuku. they were still outside Izuku and uraraka planning, carrying the blueprint of the building.

"Start!" Uncle shouted the signal for the start. The fighters took immediate action. While Izuku and uraraka were walking, Bakugo suddenly came out of the corner of a hall.

He attacked the opponents and blew up which Izuku immediately avoided while pushing uraraka, protecting her while destroying half of his hood in the process.

"A sneak attack !?" grape kid exclaimed in awe. "That's low Bakugou !! sneak attacks are so unmanly!" Kirishima said with a toothy frown.

"But it can be used as a strategy against the opponent, Any type of attack is allowed as long as it suits the situation." I said while waving my index finger. He looked at me and nodded then turned his attention back to the monitors.

"That midoriya guy sure can dodge! " Mina yelled while I nodded.

Bakugou then swung his fist towards izuku. Izuku grabbed it and lifted bakugou as he slammed the opponent on the floor with a loud thud.

'ooohhh!! That must be hurt'
I said as I squint my eyes.

They started talking and seemed to be shouting. I continued to watch as I heard Uncle and my classmates' shout. "PLUS ULTRA! "

I smiled at them and turned my attention back to the fight between my two childhood friends. Bakugou started attacking again, izuku took this Chance and tried to tie bakugou with the capture tape.

Bakugou easily thwarted izuku's plan. After a few more shouting by the two, Izuku ran away, probably to think of a plan or strategy...

While Bakugou was looking for Izuku, at the same time Uraraka had reached their opponent's base where the bomb and the Villain Iida were.

As uraraka peeked behind a pole, she suddenly 'pfft resulted in his opponent finding her.

Uraraka came out of her hiding place. I went back to the monitor where I saw Izuku thinking when Bakugou found him.

Bakugou suddenly pointed his gauntlet at Izuku, as my eyes widened. "Uncle that attack is dangerous !!" I shouted at Uncle Toshi and he nodded.

'UNCLE!? ' the whole class thought.

He started to speak into the earpiece but to the blond's stubbornness, he continued the attack. Loud explosions erupted throughout the building including the monitor room where we were.

When the smoke cleared, I saw bakugou standing in the same spot as Izuku, with no scratches from that strong explosion as he dodged it. "Uncle, shouldn't this exercise be stopped? Look at the attacks bakugou is playing, he can kill him before he even finishes this whole damn day!" I said to uncle as he shook his head to no. I sighed as I see izuku stumbled because of the weak explosion that Bakugou released behind him.