chapter one

tomás entered the room, you were recently signed as the photographer for his tour with his band foraoisí gan iniúchadh. this was your first time doing photography for an arena tour and it started today, in sydney, australia. you grew quite an attraction for the singer and founder of the band tomás hynes. he recently turned 17, perfect for you because you just turned 16. his hair was jet black with overgrowth of his pink hair which was on his ends. he had grayish green eyes and perfectly straight teeth.

"hey, y/n can you help me real quick? i need to throw this amp lead to the other side of the stage."

you got off the ledge of the stage and went to help tomas.

"just let me plug the lead into the amp and you can throw the rest of the lead down okay?"

you nodded and waited for him to go down to the stage. once he got down to the stage he plugged the other half of the lead into the amp and shouted at you to throw down the rest of the lead.

"dont fucking blind me or i swear to god your off this tour"

you laughed and threw down the rest of the lead "see, i didn't blind you." he smiled at you and walked to the backstage area. you proceeded to switch between lenses seeing which lense would work best for the show. the drummer, and your best friend. doireann o hanlon walked out from backstage to come talk to you while you tested lenses. she sat on the ledge and watched you. you knew doireann since the public bathroom incident at school 27 months prior to the tour. you both bonded very well over music and both being hardcore misogynists.

tomas re entered the room, looking slightly ill, doireann seemed to be not as concerned as you about him, and that was off for doireann. "is everything okay tomas?? you seem off." you asked, looking away from your camera completely to see his reaction. he nodded and smiled, but you noticed he looked  somehow worse after you commented on it.

to be continued asf 😩