In the Midst of Worlds

Author's Note:

Hey hey hey to my first novel on Wattpad.

Why should I read another cliché, romance novel?

The real question is, why shouldn't you? Even though this is my first novel, I poured my heart into it! Go! Right now! Read it!

Please read it.

The beginning is a bit of a bore, but I swear, it will get better. It's like eating a banana! Taking the first bite that tastes bitter like the devil's anus but it gets better as you keep eating it. Until it gets bitter at the end. What? You don't like bananas? Well, shiz. Then think of it as getting a new puppy.

At first, it poops and pees everywhere to the point where you want to rip all of your hair out, but then it becomes the heart throb of your life.

I filled this book with hotties, insecures, boss ass bishes, and nice people to succumb to thy tastes of a romance book. Who can say no to Kyle Ellison?

In the Midst of Worlds

Elizabeth Park had to move to the United States. Again.

She had never gone to a public school that contained 2,000 students and she had never even dreamed of going to Paris, France. Growing up as the extroverted, rambunctious girl, she thought nothing could be better in her life. Until this all dies along with her friend. 

The death creates a chain reaction causing herself to become a nomad of many people's hearts. Not staying, not developing the relationships, nor giving in to people's expectations. Thinking the stay in the U.S. would be temporary, Elizabeth promises to keep herself from getting involved with those around her.

The barricade around her heart is ten times thicker than the Berlin wall, and she had been building ever since the car accident. As she begins to feel that she would be able to get through the year without any drama, it all changes when she swings open the bathroom door in somebody's face, nearly breaking their nose.

And her walls began to slowly chip away.