After the end of everything.

Pairing: Thomas Rush & Male Oc / Roger Cadoret x Male Oc 

My Oc I post on my tumblr HunterK0blr.

Nikolai visits Rush's grave after he stops Ethan from madness

Nikolai visits Rush's grave after he stops Ethan from madness. He killed Joseph who asked him to judge himself to free him from the vicious cycles. He let Mickey alive and now she has gone to find her mother. He sat beside the grave quietly no one to disturb and leaving him alone among the night sky.

"I miss you dad you know, I'm back to the feeling after I lost them for a long time, and you right sometimes a loss allows us to move on." He said and looked up at the sky. In his hand was Thomas's watch that he took with him after his death.

"You know, I promise Mira to protect you, and take you home to her, but I failed my promise. If she knew, she will be very angry with me." He said with a bitter smile. "Ah...don't worry I will contact her after this. I'm sure she will be fine with her aunt and uncle, and you don't have to worry about her. She's in good hands, I am as well. I have a best friend that I begin to wonder if what he treated me with seems more than a friend, and I have a lot of friends." He said with a chuckle when he recalled Hurk's trying to make him laugh at his weird jokes.

"You know, Nick is very kind to me. He said I was like his child. I...I don't know what made him think that way. But I really appreciate him." He was silent and closed his eyes, allowing tears that had not been shed for a long time with a feeling in his mind.

"Thanks for everything dad, sleep well." He said before putting the watch on the nameplate above the grave.

Nikolai sat there for a while until he sensed someone's warm hand resting on his shoulder. The gray eyes looked at the owner of the hand that was now standing behind him.

"Do you feel better yet mon ami ?" Roger asked him after he stood and looked for a while.

"Yeah, much better, maybe I will find something to do." He replied in a much better tone. That made Roger think of something.

"You can fly with me, I'm sure Timber wants to fly with us too." Roger said, pointing at Timber who was sitting by his helicopter. Nikolai looked at Timber who was sitting waiting for him. Before looking back at the taller man standing behind him.

"Sound good to me."

End

/Authors note/

I'm sorry if I made a mistake in any of the words. I am writing this fic because I am also practicing my English. Hope you enjoy.