CHEATER - Katsuki Bakugo x Fem! Reader

It had been a long enough day for both Katsuki and you, the last day before the holidays at both your new workplaces, tiring you from every side possible until you had barely any energy for dinner. Your shared apartment was closest to your agency while Katsuki's was an hour away, meaning he always came home right after you had your shower before going to bed. You waited until he finished dinner and talked about your days, what had happened and the things you did, and then after he showered too you went to bed together, the other's company being the best way to end the exhausting week that had both of you going crazy.

It was 2 a.m. when you heard it at first.

A faint buzzing noise that you tried to drown out by burying your face even more against your fast asleep boyfriend's side but that ultimately woke you up, much to your exasperation. You looked around with a half-asleep, half-angry expression, separating your body from Katsuki's warmth, and then you sat up, locating the source of the noise being his phone. You believed it to be work and were more than eager to tell whoever was calling everything that was running through your mind at that moment, from cursing to saying that it wasn't a good time to call.Groggily standing up and walking to his side of the bed, you picked up his phone while letting out a yawn that saw itself being interrupted as you looked at the little screen in front of you, the face of a girl unknown to you smiling at you in the contact photo. The number wasn't one you knew and it definitely wasn't one that he had saved, so even if your heart told you to leave it, to go back to sleep and that everything would be okay, you went to the other side of the door and took a deep breath before picking up, not trying to jump to any conclusions, but the voice on the other side would quickly prove you right.

"Katsuki-kun~" a girlish voice called from the other side, making your blood freeze inside- you felt a knot in your stomach starting to form, but then she kept on talking, not even caring to hear anything from your side. "I know you told me to wait until late but how long will it be until I get to see you again? I want to repeat what we did the other day at the hotel, I miss you so much."

"..."

The hotel? You tried to think for a quick second and then remembered that just the past week he had told you he would come home really late due to a meeting for dinner with the boss of an important international agency, asking you to not wait for him as he didn't know when it would end. You felt every bit of rage you had in you coming together, a dark monster that now occupied your whole mind as you suppressed the need to cry. "W-who is this?" you asked, finally finding your voice to speak; you saw Katsuki moving to the side under the sheets just a bit, and then you thought of something to do. "I'm pretty sure you have the wrong number." Your voice was loud enough to get him to groan, and as he opened his eyes and sat up you heard the woman kept on talking.

"Oh! you're (y/n) right? I'm Rika." There was not even the slightest hint of embarrassment in her tone, which in turn enraged you even more as you saw Katsuki sitting up, his eyes scanning the room until he found you, standing by the door with a phone in your ear- his gaze quickly went to his nightstand and then back to you once he understood what was really going on, his expression going from sleepy to angry in a matter of seconds. You wished he could feel the heartbreak you did, the betrayal and disappointment that now weighed your entire world down, but you had to show him just how strong you were willing to be; you pressed the loudspeaker on the phone, which only made his eyes grow wider as he listened. 

"Katsuki-kun told me a bit about you, he told me about how his girlfriend was just being bitchy all the time and not appreciating him for who he really was, so I'm doing what you can't do, sweetie- you should be happy I'm keeping your man content for you."

Despite your every attempt, your eyes filled with tears with every word the girl named Rika said, and your stare was fixed on your boyfriend's as you tried your best to decipher just what the hell was going through his head. "So, from what I understand, you're kind of like his mistress, huh? Do you know just how many he has?"

"I don't care about if he has others, and I certainly don't care about you." Her words were filled with ill intent; maybe she was aware that Katsuki was listening, you couldn't be sure, but when she added something again, that was the last straw for you. "Now go be a good girl and tell your man I'll be meeting him tomorrow if you have already gotten the hell out of his life by then, I miss having him between my legs."

And you didn't even mind to reply and you didn't mind Katsuki's yell as you smashed his phone on the floor, shards of the plastic flying around as you saw the screen turning off completely, never to be used again. Turning around, you heard him getting out of bed but before he could reach you you opened the door and started walking towards the living room, your cheeks red with anger and a few tears escaping from your eyes and falling onto your shirt.

"Come back here!" 

You heard him yell, and you were sure the neighbours would give you shit about the noises the next day, but you didn't care. Turning around, you saw him approaching you, his smoking fists balled up to his sides and the angriest, just nastiest expression on his face- you were brave though, and with only a stare he felt himself go stiff, his body unable to move in the worst position he had been stuck in. "Don't you dare use your quirk on me, you shitty girl!"

The nickname he had before used lovingly in his own way now held so much disgust it was incredible, and you wished your ability could also make him shut up. "What are you going to do, Bakugou?" He scoffed when he heard your tone, and you could see that there was a glint of something in his eyes, but you couldn't pinpoint what it was exactly. You couldn't bring yourself to yell at him though, both your body and your mind getting even more tired with each passing second. 

"Are you going to take someone else to bed again? Are you going to be a fucking liar again? Tell me that you love me and making me wait for you every day while you're out there, putting your dick into everyone who allows it; what kind of life is that for me? If they're better than me just say so, and I'll gladly go."

"They are so much better than you, you wouldn't believe it."

That was the last thing you had to hear to completely break down, and as you felt your heart ripping in two you walked up to him and quickly raise your fist and brought it down after a moment of hesitation, your knuckles meeting his cheek and nose as you punched his face with all the strength you had left in you. "Don't try to fucking find me- I'll take the car, you can do whatever the fuck you want next. Good luck getting out of this one though, because I won't revert it."

You thought you saw his expression falter for a moment as you said that but you couldn't care, you just couldn't- the one person you had put your whole trust and heart in was gone, replaced by just the shell of a broken man who just seeked carnal loving instead of something deeper. You understood now, and the realization that you were probably nothing more than just a pawn in a bigger scheme made you shudder as you exited the apartment, the cold of the night embracing you better than you knew he could have.