𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚢𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕

After you whooped greenwoods ass in goldfish you leaned back into your chair, "guys I'm boredddd" you yawned.

You looked around with a smile, chaos is what you should cause.

The guards maybe? Maybe you can steal something useful.

"What are you planning (y/n).." said richard

"Planning something fun" you giggled.

You got up on the table. "Good evening ladies and gentlemens, as you know of me, (y/n)" you did a little curtsey.

Some of the inmates looked a little afraid, "I have some very interesting things to say, that guard, right there. Yes him, he has talked about all of us very poorly why don't we teach him a lesson?" You giggled as some of the big inmates got up and began to walk towards the guard.

The guard looked frighten and pressed a alarm as he began to get his ass beat by them.

"What a sight!" You sat down at the table.

"Now this is fun" barbara watched.

Some guards rushed in and began to tase them.

You began laughing way too hard.

You walked up to the unconscious guard because no one was near him and took a key card and a small taser.

You went back to the table and put your head down. 'i miss my j againnn'.

________

It was time to go back to the cell so you got up yawning to be courted by the guards, you lay down wandering if jerome will be let out tomorrow. You began to shut your eyes as you heard the vent creaking open.

You closed your eyes and began to fake sleep. You felt the bed rustle as the person cuddled up next to you.

"Hello gorgeous" jerome said seductively. And he wrapped his arms around you. You turned on your side fake sleeping. "Oh boo, are you really sleep?" He frowned. You giggled.

"You was faking it, knew it." He shook his head. You opened your eyes and planted a kiss on his head smiling. "Hi baby" you said.

"Will you be let out tomorrow?" You asked.

"Yeah, pretty sure." He said.

"Well guess what I borrowed," you showed him the taser and key card.

"Think I can take the key card?" He asked while playing with your hair.

You handed him the key card.
"Okay j I really am tired though so lets just cuddle." You buried your face in his chest.

He sighed "no playtime?"

"Nope" you snuggled with him.

"Fine" he said.

You closed your eyes.
_____
Hi guys, it's another short chapter I know but the next chapter should be long because it's when they leave the asylum, following what happens in the actual show. :) Stay tuned.