The Fault In Our Teeth

The green haired boy stood in awe. His two biggest celebrity crushes were standing right in front of him; Tom DeLonge and Mark Hoppus. They were such inspirations to him... they were really hot too.

"So kid... you're the Waterpark guy?", Tom asks looking down at Awsten. Their height difference was crazy. He nods with a huge smile spread across his face. He couldn't believe Tom DeLonge knew about his band.

"I actually told him about your band... and that you have a tooth kink", Mark says and winks. Awsten raises his eyebrows, surprised, but curious as to what was gonna happen next... Maybe they'd have a threesome? Who knows...

"Well, Awsten, we have a surprise for you", Tom says and turns to Mark. They smack their lips together and kiss for a few seconds. Mark then pulls away and signals Awsten to put his hands out, so he does. He bends down and spits a bunch of teeth into Awsten's hands. Tom's teeth. Awsten was so happy, he was holding Tom DeLonge's teeth. He was so excited, he could feel his erection grow.

He holds the teeth in his hands, and hugs both Mark and Tom. Suddenly, Mark places his lips on Awsten's. He couldn't believe he was kissing THE Mark Hoppus! Mark pulls away and puts his mouth onto Tom's. He now had Awsten's teeth in place as his own. Awsten's jaw dropped in awe. Tom was using his teeth. He could cum right now.

"Keep 'em, kid. Enjoy", Tom says to Awsten. Both Mark and Tom take a step back and hold hands.

"One of us", they say in unison, and begin to slowly fade away into dust.

"Wow", Awsten says to himself in awe, still staring at the spot the two were just standing in. He then hears the door creak open and turns around. It's Travis the Goat Man Riddle.

"Teeth, please", he demands as he walks up to Awsten on all fours. Awsten puts the teeth in Travis's mouth and bends down. Travis places his goat lips onto Awsten's and arranges the teeth into place.

"Bless you, Awsten", Travis says and backs away, still on all fours.

"Thank you, Travvy", Awsten says in a nasally, high pitched voice. He sounded just like Tom. He turned around to walk over to the couch, but couldn't. There stood hundred of tiny aliens in front of him.

"Daaaaddy", they all say in unison and hug Awsten's legs. He was turning into Tom.

THE END

(This fic is a joke I PROMISE)