👑~Main Character Cast

Y/N: The Empress of Fortis living in her happy ever after until her husband meets a maid that distracts him from the needs of your kingdom. Y/N is a strong female leader who won't let any lover get in the way of her responsibilities, can Y/N juggle all these expectations once she meets her soulmate: Mattheo Berkshire?

William James Miller: A childhood friend of Y/N as they then end up as lovers, he proclaims that he will truely be a loyal and loving husband to Y/N. But really he is a easily distracted man who puts himself first in everything, and couldn't care less to use and throw his followers to his own advantage.

Mattheo Berkshire: A noble son who is extremely rude and annoying, although he has his charms. He agrees to help, but only so he has the chance to be rewarded for his plan to get Y/N to the throne. Although, it seems he's only here for himself, he supports Y/N to the end, but can he resist his new desire?

Martha Carlton: A poor slave with great beauty, saved by William when he spotted her getting punished by her master who is Sir John Marcel. She immediately gains the favour of the Emperor, making her way as his mistress and aiming for the throne of the Empress. She'll do anything to receive attention and favour.

*When more important characters get added to the story they will also have a little description of their own*