Episode 1.

# O. M. W
  -

ONE WOMAN MAN
-

.
.
.

“I left her where I slept.”

The so-called bad-boy's quote above is probably more than enough to describe his personality. Personality, he laughs whenever someone goes out their way to point out the exact same thing. But one should never describe someone unless they can say they are used to them being a certain way. At least, he himself has his belief in so. And no one ever told him that they were used to him. He was just that intoxicating for those little naïve souls.

Every night, every single one; he goes out to hunt. Hunt for those that are just as lonely— wait, if you think you were reading this correctly all this time, then you are right and very wrong at the same time. Why? Only he knows, and only he can tell.

In time, he sure will.

Reality is often not so real, is it? Many might agree and yes, many would disagree. Why would they not? They actually should and they will. It is just how the world and its reality is supposed to be where humanity is still alive. Where realness and reality is not so alike. It's as if reality becomes the clothes that we have to wear and realness? Realness is quite the bare skin that we carry. It's as if without the reality outside we are nothing precious anymore. It's as if we are nothing so fancy of a sight for other humans around us then. Nothing too good for them to call us the same class as they themselves are.

We are just a world full of flaws that we often fail to admire.

Reality is often not what we think of it to be. Or maybe it was never what we thought of it to be. Delusional? We always are, right?

The fake one could be very much real only, only if we tried, yes!—only if we tried to see into the realness of them. Only then maybe we could have unleashed the reality of their world, the realness that they were afraid to let out all this time. While we, the friends that they could have had long ago, ignored that fear, ignored each and every breathe of dread they took with so much lightness. We could have became their light, while they could have relinquished their darkness slowly, yes, slowly but at least, little by little they would have. But oh-so-humanity never fails to amaze us, does it?

Humans a new humanity that we ourselves have created, huh?

Beautiful? Oh, yes!

Gorgeous? Oh, yes!

You have to be beautiful, or else you have no place here.

You have to be a Greek God, at least 50% would work. We don't have time for "losers", nerd!

Bullies? You dare! You deserve to get bullied, just look at yourself!

Why have you came back! Oh, God! How much would we suffer just for you! You are really a good-for-nothing! Go back to the hell-hole you have dared coming back from.

Is that the end? What more is there to see the light of the day while putting me back in the perfect hell-hole?

Oh, no. No word and no man has an end to them. Their cruel existence. But maybe this is hopefully the end of the day for him.

Perfect, because we are not.

«___________________…____________________»

Home. We all love that one word which consists of 4 simple letters : H, om and an e. And what do we love more?