ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 1

LOVE LANGUAGE

"Miya. Miya Miya Miya Miy-"

"What y/n?"

"Look, I got new stickers! I'm gonna put them on my board!" You said putting the stickers in his face to see.

"You're sharing them with me." Miya started walking to class shutting his locker. You were following after him as he got a head start.

The two of you make it into class and take your seat in the back. You were his only friend considering everyone else left. You have known Miya since elementary school. That was also when you developed your crush from him. He doesn't know and you plan to keep it that way. He doesn't seem like the person to have a crush, if he did it definitely wouldn't be on you.

But boy were you wrong. The crush went both ways. He liked you just as much. You were very affectionate when it came to friends. Your love language was touch. You always held Miya's hand or were hugging him. He knew that and knew you did that- would do that if you had other friends.

In class nothing new happened. You sat through class daydreaming, not paying any attention. School was soon over and you zoomed to your house, holding Miya's hand of course. Making it home you went to your room turning the tv on.

Your room had led around your bed and wall. There was a star projector projecting onto the ceiling. There were little glow in the dark stars on your walls. You sit down on your bed while Miya sits on your bean bag.

"What do you want to watch?" You ask turning on the tv.

"I don't really care. Just something good." The boy replies. You look through the options, stopping on a movie.

"How about this?" You asked pointing to the tv with the remote.

"Barbie and the three musketeer? Are you serious?"

"Pleasseee? I haven't seen this one..."

Miya didn't want to watch it, but he knew how much you did. So naturally he said yes. "Fine."

You started the movie with a big smile on your face. Miya started smiling from your smile. During the movie you got cold and lonely on your bead.

"Miya can you come here?"

"Sure." He walks over to your open arms and lays down with you. Both of your faces were dusted in a light pink from the contact. It was a normal thing to hug or cuddle especially with you.

The movie was soon over and Miya fell asleep towards the end

˚✧₊⁎ミア⁎⁺˳✧༚

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes y/n, besides it's really not up to me anyways"

The two teens made it into a skate shop to find the next person Miya is going to go up against.

Walking into the store you see two older teens. One with red hair the other with blue hair.

"Welcome- you're..." The owner of the story looked between you and Miya with a shocked expression.

"No way." The red headed teenager said turning around to meet you. "Miya Chinen, the Japanese national hopeful, And y/n l/n!?" The male continued.

"Y/n l/n?" The other teen asked.

"She's super clever with her performances. You can never predict what she is going to do next."

"Yup, that's me." You said giving them a cute smile while holding up a peace sign.

"Whatever, she's not important. I want you to run a beef against me in S." Miya said. Your smile dropped into a death glare at the boy's statement.

"uh-"

The three teens continued to talk as you toned them out. Taking a seat in a chair left to you, you pulled out your phone, scrolling through it. About ten minutes later Miya comes up to you.

"C'mon y/n, we're leaving." Miya was in front of you with his hand out waiting for you to take it. Taking his hand you get up and give a quick wave goodbye.

You hoped on your skateboard riding around town Miya by your side. The wind was blowing in your hair. You loved Skating, you did it because you loved it. The only downside is your parents hating it.

They said it was dangerous and you'd get hurt. No matter how much you tried to persuade them, they never bought one for you. So you being the stubborn thirteenth year old that you were, you bought it with your own money. They don't know you skate or how good you are. You sneak out the go to 'S' and compete.

You and Miya arrive at the game shop hoping of your boards. You run over to Miya garbing his hand then walking inside. The two head over to the Nintendo games looking at the selection.

"Should I get this one?" You held up the Mario deluxe game.

"Sure." Miya said not even looking up at you. He was to busy looking at the games he wanted. 

"Miyaaaa." You whined. "Play attention to me." You trough yourself at the boy wrapping your arms around him. He was taken aback by you but hugged back.

˚✧₊⁎ミア⁎⁺˳✧༚

A/N: This chapter was all over the place. ngl I have no idea where I'm going with this story lol. I'm not re-watching sk8 the infinity like I'm doing for a cats fate and kill shot. I will add some of my favorite episodes/scene but not necessarily following the plot :')