Peter's lust.

Jesus in all of his sexiness twidled his fingers in his lap, eagerly awaiting his loyal disciples. A knock upon his door awoke him from his thoughts, Peter walks in and shuts the door behind him. "Damn...Shawty..looking fine my lord" Peter almost moans as he speaks, biting his lip. Jesus bites his lip for a moment, then rolling his eyes. "Why are you always like this, you know Father is watching" Jesus uncomfortably gets up to answer the door, the rest of the disciples arrive and take a seat. Judas takes a sip from his drink, staring at Jesus Seductively. Peter glares at Judas for a second, looking away pouting to himself quietly. Jesus taps a spoon against his glass and gives his famous last supper speech, everyone is astonished and leaves. Or so Jesus thought as he walks into his bedroom, finding Peter waiting for him. "Peter..what are you do-" Jesus is cut off by Peter pushing him against the wall and squeezing his left thigh. Jesus slightly gasps, clenching Peter's tunic. "How could you do this to me, my Lord...I thought we were one the same!" Peter slides his hand further up Jesus's thigh, looking at him with pain in his eyes as he tries to prove a point. "I cannot change the future Peter..please accept it" Jesus sighs and looks away, "I cannot, and will not accept this. At least let me fulfill my wish before you leave me for good, my Lord." Jesus lets out a lengthy breath, looking at Peter. "As you wish"  ...