In Public

''HEY Y/N'' Bokuto says while waving you at signaling for you to come to him. As you walk towards the bleachers you say hi to Akashi, you look over at Bokuto, you see him starting to get jealous. You decide to tease him and give Akashi a hug before going up to Bokuto. ''Hey Bokuto~san'' You say while sitting on his lap. You look at his flustered face ''What the fuck was that?'' He says while looking at you straight in the eye. ''What do you mean?'' You say before you start slowly grinding still sitting on him. You felt him starting to get hard ''Oh? what is this?'' you say with a smerk on your face. 

After the team went to go get cleaning supplies Bokuto slowly starts moving his hand under your skirt ''Ahh~ Bokuto what are you doing?" You say covering your face from embarrassment. ''This is punishment you little slut, do you really think you can go flirting with other guys? I'm your boyfriend. You're mine'' He says while rubbing your thigh, he starting taking off your wet panties. When he takes them fully off, he starting fingering you ''Bokuto-san auggh~ please, we're in public what if the boys walk in?'' He starts thrusting his fingers faster ''Well if they do let them know you're a slut for me''. He kisses you slowly while thrusting his fingers faster and harder ''Bokuto I'm...gonna cu-'' you try to say before letting out a moan ''You're really gonna cum right here?'' He says while slowly taking out his fingers. ''How about let's go to the club room, no one ever goes in there.'' He says giving you your panties. ''Uhm okay'' you try to get up but your legs are shaking, you feel numb but you make your way into the club room.

You see Bokuto starting to take off his shirt, you can see all his muscles including his abs ''You like it? well don't forget this is punishment'' he starts slowly pinning you on the couch he starts slowly taking off your shirt along with your bra ''What a sight'' he says taking off your pants and panties, he takes off his underwear putting on a condom, while he's pinning you on the bed he starting licking your helpless body, you let out soft moans which turn Bokuto on, he puts himself at your entrance. ''Nyaaa~'' you say while Bokuto tightly grabs your wrists ''That hurts'' you try to move your hands so you would feel less pain. ''Take it you slut'' Bokuto says while entering you. You can hear him breathing heavily, it felt as if you were getting your insides re-arranged. He starts moving faster squeezing your wrists. He starts letting out soft moans ''augghh~ I'm gonna cum''  he thrusts harder while kissing your face, it's been 20 minutes you think ''Is he gonna cum soon?''  he finally cums and starts going even faster, he didn't wanna end the pleasure, soon you guys both hear footsteps, he gave you one last kiss before changing as fast as he could. ''Hello you guys in here'' said Akashi while knocking before opening the door, you sat there starting to catch your breath, ''Bokuto we need you'' said Akashi while looking at you. ''I'll be there in a second, I was just having a word with Y/N'' he says patting Akashi on the shoulder. Akashi leaves, Bokuto giving you a kiss on you on the neck ''I'll see you in a bit Y/N, I love you'' He walks out of the room, you had a hard time getting up, your lets were aching, they couldn't stop shaking, you tried to make them stop but it only made it worse. You finally managed to gain your balance and finally started walking to the door, when you finally start saying goodbye to everybody you see Akashi you with a seductive  look, you decide to ignore it then you finally give Bokuto a hug then make your way back home when you check your phone you see you have a recent text from Akashi ''I hope you had fun in the club room~'' you turn off your phone immediately and leave him on read, you make your way home thinking about what he meant.

                                                             THEE END BITCHES ;)