Chapter 21

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: YELLING, CUSSING. (At the first part) ⚠️

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED 

"Adelecia!" Walburga called up the stairs early the next day. 

No answer. 

"Adelecia!" Again, no answer came from the teenager. 

"ADELECIA BLACK! I BETTER SEE YOU COMING DOWN THOSE STAIRS IN 10 SECONDS OR I WILL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU!"

The door to the upstairs bathroom opened softly as Adelecia made her way slowly down the stairs, wincing with every step she took, each one more painful than the last, until she was standing in front of her mother. 

"What took you so long?" "I-I was in the bathroom." Adelecia stammered, hearing the clear threat in Walburga's tone. 

"Alright. Go and get ready, we're going to the Malfoy's." "For what?" 

"Narcissa had a child. I believe I told you this Adelecia. Now go, and get ready. There's a potion to disguise your visible scars on the table." 

A/N: I bet yall r freaking confused ;)

Adelecia sighed and nodded,  grabbed the potion on the table and disappeared back up the stairs. 

***

Adelecia sulked in the corner of her cousin's house, sighing as everyone raved over Narcissa and Lucius's baby boy, who they had named Altair. (The stupid constellation names annoyed Adelecia to no end.)

She cursed under her breath as Bellatrix came swaying up to her. "Well, well, if it isn't the blood traitor cousin." 

Adelecia grit her teeth. "Hello Bella. Congratulations on the nephew." "How are you?" "Just great." 

"Have you thought about marriage yet? Or are you still ignoring reality?" Walburga heard the question and sent Adelecia a glare from across the room, causing her to sigh angrily. 

"Not yet, I'm still in school." "Mulciber is a good match for you. He'll put you in your place." 

"I'm sure he will." Adelecia forced out, nearly walking away from Bellatrix right then and there.

"Hm. You know, your Defense teacher says you are quite gifted in the Dark Arts. You'd be quite helpful-" "-No thank you, Bella. I'd prefer to exercise my skills outside Muggle murdering." 

"Suit yourself." "I will, thanks." Adelecia smiled contently when Bellatrix finally got bored and walked away. 

Walburga sauntered over. "Well? Go congratulate Narcissa and Lucius,  Adelecia. Then go and speak with Mulciber, I'm sure he'll be glad to have your company." 

"Is this all our family bloody talks about?" Adelecia muttered under breath and rubbed her forehead. 

A/N: This last scene was inspired by the Fan Film Sisters of House Black by Kelsey Ellison on Youtube. I recommend yall go watch it if you haven't :))

"Go." "Alright, alright, I'm going." 

***

"Hello Narcissa. Congratulations on the baby." Adelecia sheepishly grinned at her older cousin. She liked Narcissa, even though she could sometimes be a prejudiced prick. 

Out of the 3 sisters, Andromeda was her favorite, but she'd jumped ship 2 years ago, just like Sirius had done recently.

They were quite lucky. 

"Thank you Adelecia. Want to hold him?" "Of course." Narcissa handed over the child to Adelecia who looked down at him. 

Babies were weird little things. 

They were so innocent, but so aware of the world around them. 

Altair was crying quite loud after having transferred from his mother to Adelecia.

As she handed him back to his mother, she couldn't help feeling bad for him, because poor Altair would probably be raised to be the same way as Lucius. 

God forbid he had siblings.

***

Oop- LOL

I did a bit of foreshadowing there ehehehehe

And yes- for those of you wondering, this IS linked to Picture Perfect

And yes, this is about 4 years (or 5) before Draco and Aurora were born

I'll leave yall to speculate about that for a bit >:D

Soooo how was your day??

I hit my humerus (funny bone)

Painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Anyways

Love you my dudes,

~ Foody