Introudce!

hello,u are y/n mills lawrence u have naturally
Blonde hair but u dyed it brown and u have hazel eyes u are also 16 u have lived in Colorado ur whole life and u and ur family are moving to California but the reseda part, u also have freckles and wear glasses ur birthday is June 5th ur brother is Robby Keene Lawrence and he has long blonde hair and is short and a average body type and is very overprotective Arent all brothers-? he is also a minute older then u and is 16. Ur dad is John Lawrence and he is 37 years old and has dirty blonde hair and a average body type. He's a cool dad and ur mom is alli mills Lawrence she is 35 years old she has blonde hair and gives the best advice and a average body type and is a cool mom.
-
hawk/Eli:
Eli moskowitz is ur bestfriend he sees u
As a sister and is sweet but when he flips his script he is badass so he can be mean and he has brown/dirty blonde hair,but when he's hawk he has a blue Mohawk and a average body type. He is 17 his birthday is March 6th he is also Miguel's bestfriend😆.
-
Miguel diaz:
Miguel diaz is one of the most cutest boys at school
He is also ur neighbor he is very sweet and adorable he is 16 and his birthday is June 4th a day before urs and robbys, he also has a average body type he maybe is a love choice? he has brown fluffy/wavy hair he also is dating Sam but for now he also might like you💘.
-
Samantha LaRusso:
Samantha LaRusso is ur enemy she makes u insecure and bully's you she hates u and she is mean but only sometimes she can be nice She is Burnett and a average body type her birthday is nov 3rd she is 15 years old she thinks she is better than u and she is always bragging of how rich she is😐.
-
Tory Nichols:
Tory Nichols is ur bestfriend she has ur back and
Always makes u laugh she is always there for you and u guys can trust each other with everything she is very sweet but when it comes to someone bullying you she is mean. Her birthday is July 8th and is 16 as well she is blonde with blue eyes and a average body type💗.
-
Demtri:
Demtri is ur nerdy best friend he always helps u with ur homework he always FaceTimes you and texts u everyday to make sure ur alright he is funny and sweet his birthday is sep 2 he has black hair with brown eyes and a average body type He has a huge crush on yasmine one of the popular girls😀.
-
Moon:
Moon is ur other bestfriend she is hawks girlfriend she is very sweet and loves shopping she is sams ex bestfriend her birthday is may 6th and is 17 she is like a older sister to you and has the best advice she has brown and brown eyes and a average body type.💖