chapter one

Izuku is lying down, scrolling through instagram until Shoto calls him and says he's scared. as Izuku rushes to Shoto's apartment little dose he know there is a suprise waiting for him on the other side.......

As uzuku got to the apartment, he politely knocked on the door "𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕔𝕜" he responds with come in. When izuku walked in he didnt see shoto anywhere he called out "𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦" he replys back with "𝕚𝕞 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖". As izuku opens the door and is welcomed by shoto half naked on his bed while only wering a towel to cover his di*k. Izuku is hesatates a first "𝚊-𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝" izuku askes, shoto nerviously responds with w-well yea.

Izuku slowly starts taking of his clothes, as he takes off he shirt shoto says"𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖" izuku stares at shoto knowing hes about to do something, shoto starts by rubbing his hand againts izuku's face, shoto whispers "𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕞" izuku blushed. As he starts kissing izuku, shoto slowly starts moving his hand from izuku's face, down to his shoulder and rests his hand on izuku's chest.

Shoto gets on his knees and slowly starts pulling izuku,s pants down, and than even slower he takes off his undewear, shoto stands back up and drops his towl. Shoto raps his arms around izuku, more agressivly kissing him, pulling him closer and closer towards the bed.

Shoto stops and moves his hand down towards izuku's d!ck he notices izuku is hard, so he moves his body down towards izuku's d!ck and gentlely started stroking it. Izuku let out a soft moan "𝕒𝕒𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕘" and came all over shoto's face, "𝕠-𝕠𝕙 𝕦𝕞𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪" shoto smiles "𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕟e 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖. Izuku roles over on to his stomach and very quietly and nerviously says "𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪" shoto gets on his knees behind izuku and slowly puts his d!ck in izuku's ass.

𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁