Found ya!

Key : Dazai ran from Port Mafia and ended up near a cliff to kill himself after Oda's death. He met a white haired boy who convinced him to forget the past and start with a new life at Arm Detective Agency. And the one who did this job was no other than our tiger boy, Atsushi.

••••••••••

Atsushi was humming and thinking about the newbie he recruited the day before. He seems to be a clown. A clown who had buried all his pain and agony under his o-so-real-looking smile. A saddist being devoured by melancholy and seeking for help. For light.

Door clicked open and a sweat drop down on Atsushi's temple as he entered the office.

"What the hell is going on?", Atsushi blurted out as he saw Dazai lying prostate on the ground. Dazai's face reddened and he looked sick. But Kunikida. He was staring at the mummy boy who was lying in front of him.

"Why did you brought this head ache to us. Care to tell Atsushi?", Kunikida said rather growled.
Atsushi thought how ungrateful it was that Dazai was lying in pain and Kunikida was just being mean and -

"This jerk tried to poison himself. What a pain".
Atsushi ran to Dazai in panic and asked Kunikida, "wh-what? Is- is he alright?"

"He tried to poison himself", Kunikida started, "by drinking a lot of sake. He thought he can poison himself with it".

Atsushi turned and spared a look at Dazai. He was reddened due to alcohol and was, in fact, smiling...............

Atsushi sighed in relief but all of a sudden the door slammed open. Atsushi hurriedly stood up in panic and looked at the door to which, until then, he was facing his back. There was single man armed with a gun. He wore black glasses and black suit.

The man eased and stood upright and bowed to someone who was outside. They could hear foot step coming. Kunikida sighed in frustration and asked the ginger who was standing at their doorframe.

"What might be your errand here, Nakahara?".

The person in question smirked and said, "Guess what? You have one of our member. Don't you?"
Everyone's eyes were glued to the ginger named Nakahara. Atsushi couldn't tear his gaze from him either. He was turning nervous as he gulped a lump in his throat. One of the five executive of Port Mafia was standing in front of him. And he was busy thinking.

'How beautiful those stunning blue eyes are. I feel as if I am drowning into an ocean'.

Atsushi was brought back in reality by that O so silky voice.

"Oi! Were tiger! Why the hell are you drooling?"

Now everyone's eyes were set on Atsushi who didn't realised that he was drooling. He wiped his mouth and looked at everyone and said or at least tried to say, "w-w-why are- "

Luckily he was interrupted by Dazai, "Ohoiyo Chuuya-"

Chuuya. How beautiful name.

"-As short as ever. I see".

It was when Atsushi looked at the ginger and realized that indeed. He is really short.

"Shut your mouth up and get ready to die", Chuuya said angrily and bolted towards Dazai. Chuuya was about to throw his punch when he stopped into his tracks. Meanwhile Atsushi was thinking as if he was oblivious to the current situation.

'Why didn't Aku told me that they have a stunning executive like him. He is a true beauty'

Atsushi shakes his head hastily and became conscious of the situation which surrounded him.
Chuuya had a knife out in one hand which he took out in anticipation that he would be able to drive it in Dazai's heart when Dazai would assume that he is throwing a punch.

But for the time being he was dead in his track. Before anyone could say anything Chuuya beckoned and put his knife in his pocket.

"I will kill you someday", Chuuya growled and motioned his man to move as well.

"Owww... what happen? Did Chuuya just came to check on me? How sweet", Dazai said cheerfully.

Atsushi's heart sank on that. He felt as someone had crushed his heart under millon of bulldozers. The pain in his chest kept increasing.

Kiyoka noticed the white hair tiger and waved her hand in front of his eyes. Nothing. She tugged on the the cloth of the shirt of Kunikida, who was busy wondering that why Chuuya and Dazai are fighting as if they are old friends.

"What is it Izumi?", he asked rather arrogantly, but his eyes softened as he saw her face. Kiyoka pointed at Atsushi. By now the black miasma was all around him. His eyes lacked the spark of light. So many question mark formed upon Kunikida's head. But before he could react Chuuya spoke up.

"Whatever you maniac. I can't hate anyone as much as I hate you!"

Atsushi eyes jolted up and saw the angry ginger. Without him noticing, a smile crept on his lips and angel wings appeared on his back.

Chuuya shot a look at Atsushi and said with a smirk, "unfortunately your cat boy is in the list of wanted by Mafia", with a wink he continued, "take care of yourself Cat boy".

Rest were haunted with what the Mafia executive said. But our Atsushi he found himself fainted with happiness and hit the floor.

Chuuya winked at me! And told me to take care of my self!!!!

Tanizaki and others were panicking and thought that Atsushi is really scared. Although they couldn't reason with the blush on his face. Only Ranpo, Kunikida and Dazai were aware that what's the matter.

Ranpo just let the situation go for a while, Dazai wore a wicked smile on his face while Kunikida just sighed at the situation of the poor love struck boy.

•••••••••