⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Half n Half

__________

"Are you okay?"

"Are you okay?"

"Tch. Of course, you don't weigh that much than the weights I'm lifting"

'arrogant' I thought to myself while I was behind Tsuki.
My arms were around his shoulders as he held my legs. "Meow"

"Giihhh!"

"What the-again are you carrying a cat !?" he shouted at me.

"Ehh ... Yes I saw him at school and he doesn't seem to have an owner so I'll adopt him. Look at how cute he is!" I chirped, lifting my cat to show Tsuki as. He just tch and took a glance at the kitten.

"Yeah that thing is cute alright" he whispered. My eyes lit up as I pushed him with my body while the kitten was on my shoulder.

"That's great! Tsuki knows how to compliment!! Wait, this is a sign!! about the end of the world!" I said as I suddenly went down. We reached the station. I started walking to my train.

"Tsuki, get on your train, I'll see you tomorrow ok?" I said with a smile while waving a little.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow" he whispered. it made my smile even bigger and I turned to the kitten on my shoulder.

"Say goodbye to him," I said. The kitten just stared at the blond man with narrowed eyes. Then, the kitten turned around despite having an 'Hmmp'sound.

I chuckled and once again wave at him as I boarded the train. I looked at him from the window. then I made a middle finger to him. He stared at me then his face turned into pure rage as he tried to chase my window while shouting. I stick my tongue out until his figure just fades to my view.

I got off the train and started shopping for groceries. I got home, unloaded my belongings, and took the spare key out of my pocket. I entered when the cat suddenly dropped on my shoulder. I let her tour her new home while I prepared her milk and dad and I had dinner. Suddenly the door opened, I saw dad in his hero costume.