chapter 1

Yiren was currently working, she works in a tiny cafe in the dark streets of Seoul. She doesn't really like the job, but she needs the money to pay for her school and house, so she has no other choice then to work. 

''Yiren can you please clean this table I have to get something from the back.'' My boss called out.

''yeah, I'll do it after I helped the costumer over there.'' I answered while I started walking over to a table on the other side of the cafe, were a boy was sitting with his head down. I don't know if he is sleeping, but he seems very tired.

''Hello, welcome to the cafe what do you wanna order?'' I asked the boy. The boy's clothes were alI black and I couldn't see his full face because of his facemask. I was somehow scared of him. I don't know why I am thinking he his scary. I shouldn't think this way, maybe he is really kind.

''nothing just leave me please.'' the boy replied to me. He didn't took his head of the table he just let it be on the table. 

I looked around and saw that it was quite busy in the cafe. So I had none other choice then ask him politely to leave.

''I am sorry but you have to leave the cafe it is really busy right now, maybe you can come back when it is less busy.''

''whatever'' the boy sad while he stood up and walked out of the cafe on the way out he  bumped against people who were walking in and around the cafe. 

I looked after him and saw him cross the street into a dark alley. 

few hours later

When my shift was over I changed from my work clothes to my normal clothes. Since It was already 9pm it was really dark outside. 

''Yiren, I can give you a ride to your house if you want, because it is already dark and it can be dangerous outside right now.'' my boss called out, my boss has always been like this, caring for his workers. 

''No it's okay I walk it is only 10 minutes walking from here.'' I replied with a smile on my face.

''Okay be save out there!'' My boss called after me and then I walked out of the  cafe.

While I was walking home. I had the feeling I was getting followed. I had the feeling a pair of eyes were watching every step or move I did. 

I was a bit scared. 'maybe I had to accept the offer from my boss' I thought while I passed a dark alley. 

 I was almost at  my street were I live. The streets were already empty. People were scared to walk at the streets at night.

 that was the moment that I heard gunshots. I didn't remember how to move or run, I was so scared that I froze were I was standing. 

mark's pov

I was walking back yo the hq it was night and dark. The streets of Seoul were dark and empty, people are scared to go outside when it is dark out they prefer staying at home were it is save.

I was almost at a dark alley when I heard gunshots. I intimediatly called Jeno and he told me he would be there any minute and he told me to go there, so that is wat I am doing now running towards the gunfight.

when I arrove I saw a girl, she stood there frozen I guess she is really scared. 

''Mark you have to get that girl out of here before something goes wrong.'' Jeno screamed when he arrove, Jeno started fighting the men who were attacking.

Before the girl and I could get out of the alley I heard one last gunshot, then the girl fell to the ground.

The story is back and goes on :D