1

I woke up in some room. It was moving up. Elevator. What the heck. Where I am. Red lights were everywhere. I can't remember anything. Just my name. Sarah. Sarah. I've keep saying it, to not forget the one thing I know. Then the elevator stopped. Lights turn green and the room was flooded with day light.
Some people were standing above me.

,, Open it" said one of them. I didn't seem him completely, because there was a barrier between us.

,, It's a girl" whispered someone.

,, Girl?"  It was heard from all sides. Some guy jumped to me. He was tall and had dirty blonde hair.

,, Yeah, you were right, it's a girl" he said. I was completely scared, so I've moved to the corner.

,, Don't be scared, we don't wanna hurt you" he smiled at me and held his hand to me, than pulled me out of the elevator. The I've got into middle of my audience. I realized that, they're all boys. Not even one girl was there. They was looking at me and I was looking at them. It was extremely awkward. Then somebody touch my butt.

,, Ohh, she had very good one" I heard. All of them were laughing and strated touching my body.

,, Let me be" I yelled. But they don't stopped. But I need to defend myself, so I punched them, then another one, then someone punch me. I fell down and they grab me, tied my hand together and put me to the near cage from straws. I was the for like 20 minutes, when some guy appeared at the door of the cage.

,, Hey" he knelt there. It was the same boy who pulled me out of the elevator. I was still scared, so I didn't respond him back.

,, Oh my god, who did this to you" he registered my tied hand and open the cage, jump inside and start untie my hands ,, I'm so sorry, we didn't mean to welcome the first girl like this"

,, I was really sweet" I said sarcastically.

,, They were just shocked, they've never seen girl, so please forgive them" he throw the ropes away.

,, I'm Newt" he introduced to me.

,, Sarah" I smiled. Even I didn't remember anything, I was hunderte percent sure, he is the most handsome guy I ever met.

,, Come with me" said. His eyes was dark brown. He grab my hand and led me out ,, Welcome to Galde" it was a large place between  big stone walls.

,,Why're we here?" I asked ,, and what are these walls?"

,, First, no one really know and that's maze" replied. Maze. But where is enter. I started looking around, trying find the enter. There. It was a narrow but high gap. ,, Only runners are allowed to maze"  his voice interrupt me from thinking.

,, And they, like finding way out?" I said.

,, Yes, but there are more jobs than runner" led me on. I realized that we're still holding ours hands, so I let his go. Newt looked at me but then continue ,, Gardener, cooker, healer, builder, and lots of others"

Hey guys

This is my first book about Newt and first book in different language. But, like I said, English isn't my first language, so please be, I don't know how to say it, it's very tough for me, be, just be happy.

Where are you think I'm from??