💚Grape's uniforms💚

Y/n walked into the classroom yawning. She ended up staying the night at Katsuo's after they cuddled, she fell asleep. Katsuo chuckled and messed up her hair. She pouted and fixed it. " Noooo. " Hisoki glared at his desk, no one would go around him. His aura went from nice, calm to murder, anger, and jealousy. If Y/n was being honest since she started dating Katsuo things went strange. Y/n smiled and went to her seat. Hisoki's mood got a bit better but noticed she ignored him. Did she know about the fight? Hisoki thought. 

Emiko braided Y/n's hair and put a red ribbon on the end. Y/n smiled and Rai rolled his eyes. " What are we doing today? Tomorrow is the internship. " Akari nodded and Akio turned back. " I don't know, but Sensei said he's bringing another Pro Hero! It's super manly. " Y/n then thought back to Izuku, did he know something? Y/n felt a glare on her and looked around. Sora, Sakura and Shima. The three S's but only Sora was glaring. If looks could kill Y/n would be twelve feet under. It was that intense. 

Katsuo also felt glares and looked around to see Ren's and Hisoki's glares. Y/n sighed and whispered to Akane. " Should I confront her? " Akane shook her head and then yelled. " STOP GLARING YOU JEALOUS JERKS! YOU ALL ARE SO UNMANLY/ UNWOMANLY!! " Everyone stopped and  Akio chuckled. Leave it to a Kirishima to have a temper, surprising. Y/n giggled and started to do Akane's hair. Suddenly Sensei entered the classroom. " Hello mina ( everyone ), I will have help from a Pro Hero, Grape something. I don't care. He has something planned but I will interfere if he does something perverted. "

Everyone nodded and the small hero entered, " Yes, yes it is I Pro Hero GrapeJuice! I was the most popular with the ladies back in my time in U.A. " Y/n stood up and said. " No, Dad said it was either Mr.Shoto or Kirishima. Even Mr. Katsuki had more girls like him than you. Stop lying, your lies already are weighing you down. No wonder you're so short. " Katsuo smirked, he was proud of his girlfriend. Kiobito glared but said nothing. Mineta sighed and mumbled. " ...There's goes my fantasy. " Y/n snorted and Mineta asked. " Who's your Dad? I mean damn. " Y/n glared and said. " Izuku Midoryia, and be careful he's hella protective. " Katsuo nodded and glared at Mineta.

" What!? B-But Midoryia was so quiet? You are not! You're meanwhile he's nice. How are you his daughter? I mean you're hella hot but how? " Y/n zapped him and Shinso sighed. " Go get changed into-" Mineta suddenly cried out. " No! I have a special uniform for you all. Boys grabbed from the left and girls the right because they are always right. " Akari grabbed Her's and Y/n's. " Come on! " Y/n smiled as she passed Katsuo and then caught up with Akari. 

" Girl, you two are so cute! " Y/n blushed as they entered the dressing rooms. " Really? " Akane then jumped onto Y/n's back. Her shirt was off with her bra pressing against her back. " Totally! I mean, it's so manly! He sings well, but that kissed. " Y/n blushed and avoid eye-contact. " How was it? " Emiko then pulled Akane off. " Yeah, is he a good kisser? " Y/n nodded and the girls squealed. Y/n opened the case and put on the blue and white shirt. It was skin tight and the shirts were booty shirts. It let very little to the imagination. Akari then smirked, she began to grope Y/n. " Damn, yours got bigger. You're also Momo's size! " Y/n squeaked and covered her chest. " P-Please don't do that. " Akane smiled and put Y/n's hair in a pony tail. 

Emiko then grabbed two jackets. " Here, he said nothing about not wearing jackets. " Y/n shook her head. " I have a jacket..." Y/n brought out the jacket Katsuo gave her and put it on. Emiko squealed and said. " That's so cute!! " Akane then grabbed a red hoodie and put it on, one by one the girls followed Emiko's lead. None of them felt comfortable with the amount of skin it showed. Akane chased Y/n to the room while she giggled. " Move! " Tai and Yurie moved out of the way of the speeding girls. " Kat help! " Y/n ran behind Katsuo and he blushed. He then smirked and said. " You do know you're just basically telling everyone you're fucking mine, right? " AKane stopped by her brother and Y/n nodded. 

The boys were wearing a simple blue shirt with white shorts. Nothing drastic like the girl's uniform they hide. " Why are you wearing the hoodie? " Katsuo wrapped his arms around Y/n who blushed. " The uniforms left very little to the imagination so we all covered up with jackets or hoodies. " Katsuo then whispered. " Can I see? " Y/n hit his shoulder and Mineta whined. " Why are you not in uniform?!" Shima then said. " It wasn't sparkling or dazzling enough to show that much of my beauty! " Mineta whined and pushed a button. 

The floor went inside of the wall making the teens fall. Y/n's eyes widen and smirked. " SMASH! " Y/n flicked below her causing her to go up, while Katsuo went with her. Y/n stood beside Shinso who sighed. Katsuo glared at the midget. " Go down. '' Shinso then kicked Katsuo and dangled Y/n from the edge. " Sorry. " Was all she heard before he let go of her hand. 

Katsuo landed harshly but noticed Y/n was falling. He blasted himself up and grabbed y/n. They ended up in a yellow box. In the yellow box: Shima, Y/n, Katsuo, Akane, and Gajeel. The blue box: Kearu, Tai,  Oni, and Sora. The green box: Akio, Hisoki, Ren, and Kiobito. The red box: Yunkia, Hanami, Yurei, and Sakura. The black box: Rai and Akari. 

" Hello, ladies and gentlemen! Today you will be doing obstacles. They may tear clothes, spray water, and other unpleasant things. You will be out to the test. The people around you are your teammates. Black box, you will have to work harder than anyone but you can choose one person to not use their quirks during a stage. You must choose now. " Rai and Akari nodded and said. " We choose Y/n for the water. She may kill us all.  " Y/n pouted. " Like you two are any better! Rai almost electrocute Mr. Shoto!! " Rai nervously chuckled and Mineta nodded. " You heard him no quirk for the third stage. NOW GO! "

With that everyone ran. Y/n smirked, the first stage was a land-mine with traps. Y/n then looked at Akane. " Keep everyone back. " Akane nodded and Shima gasped. " Why should I!? " Katsuo then trips her and Y/n ran into the field. She realized a lot of electricity frying their part of the field. " Come on! " They all ran and Shima kept complain about a broken nail. 

The next stage was a mountain. Y/n helped Akane hook herself to the ropes and then looked at Shima. Gajeel sighed and helped her then himself. Katsuo hooked up Yn then himself. Y/n started to climb first like she was a pro at rock climbing. Mr. Katsuki taker her to climb the mountains every other weekend. Katsuo would sometimes come too. 

Katsuo climbed after her and looked up. He could see the shorts that kinda looked like underwear. Katsuo covered his nose and Akane kicked his head. " That's unmanly! Keep it in your pants. " Gajeel ended up carrying Shima to the top. Y/n helped Akane stand up and Katsuo got up on his own. 

The pool. Y/n sighed then smirked. " Shima~. This is amazing. Looks at the dazzling pool, how shiny it is. Don't you think you can get across and add sparkle from your laser? " Shima's eyes widen and she ran to the pool. She flew right across and Katsuo slung Y/n over his shoulder. Akane laughed and shot herself using her acid. Gajeel had to swim across while Katsuo lunched himself crossed the pool. They had to wait for Gajeel but after they ran across. 

The last obstacle was a cliff. Y/n then ran and jumped off. Katsuo's eyes widen and he ran after her. Neither one thinking about the reproductions of their actions. Akane smirked. " THIS IS SO MANLY!! " She jumped and Shima was now in the arms of Gajeel. Gajeel jumped off and noticed, the bottom was trampolines. Y/n jumped across to notice Hisoki's group wasn't far behind them. Y/n grabbed Akane and used her quirk. She flicked them as they went back to the pool. Y/n and Akane flew over the finish line and Katsuo ran after that. Mineta whined. Not a signal one had any exposed skin.