Locked away Feelings

Sokka was coming back from his trip to the south pole and was staying at zuko's palace. Zuko hadn't seen sokka for almost 2 months and they kind of left off at a bad place.

You see just a few weeks before sokka's trip, zuko and sokka went to the boiling rock and that was when their relationship grew. While they were there they began to date but zuko later on broke off because he didn't want his relationship with sokka to affect how he performs in the palace. Well that was the believable lie he told to sokka anyways.

The real reason zuko ended his relationship with sokka was because he thought that sokka still had a thing for that other bitch and it was eating him up inside. He didn't want sokka to know how much the love he had for him actually played a big part in his life and was consuming every aspect of him. Even filling him up with some hints of jealousy.

Anyways to sokka's arrive

Zuko looked out the window and saw sokka's ship pull in. Remember zuko, he told himself. You're just friends with him. Just two teenage boys as friends.

Sokka headed out the ship and took a deep breath of the fresh air. He needed a breath of fresh air after remembering that we were going to see zuko today. Sokka was still sad about their relationship but chose to bury the feeling of heartbreak. He started walking into the palance and there he saw him, zuko standing out on the balcony with his beautiful hair flowing in the wind. It had been a while since he saw him and sokka noticed how zuko's hair had grown out. It was now in a nicely kept mullet which brought out the features of his face. His golden brown eyes complimented his nicely structured face. Sokka was staring at zuko's beauty so much that he didn't even notice that zuko was not staring and talking right at him.

Zuko's POV

I watched as sokka stared blankly at me. It's been months since I saw him and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He looked absolutely stunning. He wore his hair down which was something I never saw but boy was I not complaining. He'd tan skin and piercing blue ocean eyes all made me weak in the knees. I just want to lift his head up, bring our lips close and-
I let those thoughts pass by and decided to break the silence between them.

Back to sokka's POV

"Are you going to say hi or are you just gonna keep staring at me?" zuko asked with a smug look on his face.

"O-oh yeah sorry, I didn't realize I was staring..." I said looking away to cover my flushed face. God what an idiot. Of course I knew I was staring. But honestly who wouldn't stare at zuko. I mean look at him-

"It's just been a while since I saw you that's all" I added while still looking away. I couldn't risk looking in his eyes unless I wanted to risk him seeing the blush that formed on my face,

"I see, I'm glad you got back from your trip safely." "I was scared something might happen to you along the way" zuko said looking down. He mumbled that last part but I still heard it although I wish I hadn't. Butterflies started to move around my stomach and memories of our past started to flood back.

I quickly bowed my head, ran to the room I was told to stay at and flopped on the bed.

Oh no. They're back. The feelings I tried to keep buried all came back as soon as I saw him. I knew it. I knew that I wasn't over him. I knew that I didn't want us to end. I knew I should have never let him walk out that door. Yet I did. God, I'm such a fool. I laid there in a pool of my tears until I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey it's me"

.

.

.

.

"Zuko?"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Short chapter guy :DHope you still enjoyed it tho

Hope you still enjoyed it tho

Sneak peek:
Chapter 2 will be called "Questioning" 😋