(◕ᴥ◕)

Wither's Pov----

Really? It's test day' I thought. "Time for your test. Try your best!" Herobrine said, as a paper appeared on my desk. 'this is to easy' I thought to myself. So I hacked into the system and put the answers in.

-25 minutes later- "It's time! Turn you're tests in" herobrine exclaimed, clapping to get our attention. Skeleton turns around in his seat and stares at me. "What?" I asked. now he was turned around all the way in his seat. "Can I have the answers?" He asked.

"It's already time to turn in our tests" I said. "I will now announce the people who got good scores and the ones who got a bad score" herobrine said. 'I know I aced it his test' I thought. "Zombie, got a C-" Herobrine announced.

Zombie danced in his seat, silently. I rolled my eyes. "Skeleton got a D-" Herobrine announced. Skeleton turned back around in his seat and pouted to himself. Minutes go by and I am still awaiting for my name to be called. "Pig man got an A" Herobrine announces. I lean on the wall and await for my name to be called.

"Wither Skeleton with an A+, of course." Herobrine announced. 'hell yeah' I thought. "Give me answers next time" skeleton said, pouting. "Maybe" I answered, leaning back against the wall and closing my eyes. A while later I had felt a bony arm touch my arm and opened one of my eyes.

It was skeleton. "Class is over" skeleton exclaimed. I nodded and teleported home. Since it was nearly day time, I decided to go to sleep early. I heard a knock from my door so I went to go see what it was. It was zombie and skeleton. "Hey- uh aren't you guys supposed to be asleep since it's nearly daytime?" I asked.

"Yeah but I don't wanna go to sleep right at the moment and thought maybe we could hang out" Skeleton exclaimed. I had thought about it for a while. 'if something goes wrong, I'll be there for them' I thought. -In my house- "soo what you wanna do?" I asked. I turned toward skeleton and he had turned his head around. It looks like he was blushing, but I couldn't quite tell.

Skeletons Pov----

'omg he looked towards me- wait that's normal. I'm totally crushing on him. Aghhh' I thought to myself. "We can uhm play minecraft?" I offered, I didn't know what to respond with because I was blushing in embarrassment. "Sure!" He said and we all went to his bedroom.

"I'll get it started for you" Wither said, starting his console. "T-Thanks" I answered, in a low tone. As the console started, I stared at wither the whole time. 'he's so...cute- wait...did I call him cute? Ahh' I thought to myself, feeling myself getting red. "You play Skeleton? You're red" zombie pointed out. "Uh I am?" I pretended not to know.

"do you like him?" Zombie smirked and pointed towards Wither. "W-What?! No!" I denied. "I totally ship you guys!" Zombie loudly whispered. "Huh?" Wither asked, confused, turning around to face us. "Did you say something?" Wither asked us again. "Noo" zombie answered, rasing his eyebrows at me and then silently looking back at wither.

I looked at zombie and slapped him. "No" I whispered. "The ship is not happening" I say again, blushing in embarrassment. "Wither- someone's flustered~" zombie said. "Oh?" Wither smiles. 'that's rare' I thought to myself and smile back. "I'll leave you guys be~" Zombie smirks and leaves the room.

"Soo uhm-" I started. Wither pulled me in. "W-What?" I stutter to talk.

To be continued...

Part 2 will be out soon 😄🙃