Part 1: New Baby

There was a noisy town called the Kipipip, Filled with happiness, joy and music. All the building was colorful and the people in the town love singing. And in that town a very known married couple named Samantha Kulufer and Leoberth Kulufer. Samantha as a busy woman who is more focus in her cooking in the cafeteria and Leo as a bus driver of the school community. At the month of January a new baby was born. Samantha give birth to a beautiful baby girl. The town gracefully celebrated the birth of Sally for the hard work of Samantha and Leo are being gifted by the town people. Everyone baked and cooked different foods and place them in a very long table. While the others are putting on some decorations and the children are singing and dancing. The birth of Sally was not as usual as the other kids. For in that day a big darkness covered the town. And Somewhat a person was flying down from the sky. Everyone got stopped of what they were doing and stared at the person. When he landed on the ground the darkness was gone. And finally he was able to show clearly his face. He has a white long hair, a long stick filled with magic and a crown. When the town of people recognize him they all bowed down for he is Life. Life is not a god or a person but he was well respected by all the people living. For he holds a great power that no one can have. As he lift his magical stick he said " Hello to the town of Kipipip, I have arrived for I have received a news" And everyone started to ask what was the news. He says " Well the news is I am to take someone in this town for this person do not belong here." The kids started to run to their parents everyone was scared and confuse of whom it might be. "Samantha" Life call " I see you bare a child and call her Sally, but you already know she has something that is far different from the people of the town of kipipip. Samantha asked " what do you mean Life, she is just a normal baby like everyone else" and somewhat Life suddenly laugh " Ha. Ha. Ha. You still amaze me Samantha but you can never lie to me, If you don't give me Sally at the age of 18 all of the people of Kipipip will vanish." Leo hold on to Sally ang Samantha saying " No, go away you will never have our child and I will protect my family as long as I am still alive" Everyone got shocked for what Leo had said towards Life. Life with the angry face struck Leo with the magical stick. " I will come back someday and take her with me" And as he says those words he suddenly vanished in a thin air. The celebration stopped, others went home to take a rest and others blamed Samantha family for the bad attitude towards Life. For it will bring bad luck toward the Town of Kipipip.