⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ UsJ Attack

__________
_

__

12:50pm ♡

I sat on the chair while leaning my chin on my hand. The window next to me is open so I can feel the cold air. Our Teacher, dad, came in with a flashcard.

"Now for today's basic hero training, this time All might, myself and one other will supervise. " dad announced.

"What're we doing exactly? " sero ask, raising his hand

Then dad pulled out a flashcard with rescue written on it.

"Preparing you for disaster relief from fires to floods"

"ITS RESCUE TRAINING! " everyone yelled

They started talking to each other as I played with the hair on my finger.

"Hey I'm not done yet," dad said as he glared at my classmates. He sighed and pushed a button to open the container of our suitcases where our costumes were placed.

"It's up to each of you if you wear your costume or not. The training site is a bit far so we'll ride a bus. That's all"
Then he left.

'Always really in a hurry' I thought as I sighed. 'Rescue huh, like when the heroes rescued me from ... AFO'

"Yosh! I feel pumped!" I yelled as I took my costume and ran out of the classroom. 'What's up with her?' everyone thought as they slowly walked to the changing room.

I walked out of the changing room, unnoticed by the people staring at me.

'Who will sit next to her!? ' they intensely thought.

I looked around me and noticed a number of my classmate staring at me. I just wave at them and they started walking towards me.

One by one they approached me. uraraka, Izu, Tsuki, Todoroki, Kiri-Kun, mina to me. I stared at them and waved.

"Yow, wassup with you guys?"

"Hey (Y/N) let's sit next to each o-!" Kiri-kun was cut off by Tsuki yelling at me as he grabbed both of my shoulders. "Sit next to me Forecast!"

"(Y-Y/N) can you sit next to me?" Izu said as he grabbed one of my hands.

"umm, guys wait" I tried to complain but Uraraka-chan grabbed my other hand."(Y/N) -chan! ! Let's sit next to each other pls!!! "

"Everyone stay away, (Y/N) will sit with me" Todoroki then calmly stated as he moved the three away from me as he put his arm around my shoulder to pull me closer to him.

Tsuki is now a raging dog while Uraraka-chan and Izu smile, but rather forced fake smile and Kiri-kun with no face.

"And how can you be so sure hah!? half n half bastard !?"