Tumblr

"Your homework is due tomorrow"

Ew 5 pages of math homework, all due tomorrow!?! What kind of teacher likes giving their students 5 pages of math homework make them do it when the test and exams come you forget about it all :/
Ugh. oh well. That is the life of a high schooler T ^ T

"I can't wait to go home and plays games and sleep and go on tumblr and..." I stopped talking when I walked into a wall while walking to my next class. "Hmmm. When did this wall get here? Oh well."

4 hours later (cause I'm not writing about a school day.)

"FINALLY I'M HOME." I plop down on my bed face right on my pillow. I turn my head right and see my laptop on my paper filled messy desk. "It's time." I smiled widely

I quickly hop off of my bed and run straight to my desk to grab my laptop.

The first thing I do as soon as I log into my laptop is head to my tumblr.

"Your waifu is trash. Please refer to her as Garbage-chan please and thank you. Garbage-chan belongs in the Garbage-can."

"Omg, why is this the first thing on my dashboard?" I say as I reblog the post.

I scroll past a few post and then I see a video that catches my attention.
"This seems cool!!!"

"COOOOL GUUUY"
2 minutes later

"Wow this has changed my life forever."
( if you wanna watch the video search cool guy original on YouTube)
A few hours later

"Huh.... OH GOD DAMN WHY IS IT SO BRIGHT.... WAIT WHATS THE TIME."
I look to my left to see my clock on my dark brown nightstand reading
"11:09 pm"

"HOLY SHIT I HAVE HOMEWORK TO DO TO AHHH!" I practically threw my laptop off of my bed and ran to my slouched school bag that was in the corner of my room.

At 2:56 am I complete my 5 paged math homework that i left in my bag for almost half a day.
"I hope I ... answered... the questions... right." I yawn.

I fall asleep once again redoing my daily routine all over again the next day.