Chapter 1

Linguine x Remy wattpad

Linguine stepped into the bedroom and looked at this tiny soulmate. 'you ready babe?' he whispered seductively. Remy bit his lip and squinted his eyes, "im ready daddy"
Linguine reached out his fat juicy hands and slapped remy's furry rat asscheeks. "ass up bbgorl😏😏" whispered linguine in remys ear. Remy looked at linguine and said in a trembled voice, 'wait I don't think I'm ready yet..' Linguine frowned and stormed out the bedroom. You could hear his fat sagging schlong cry. on his way out of the bedroom, you could hear a disgusting huge fart come out his ass cheeks. The fart left remy deceased. Remy nearly flew away like spider man.

The next day

Remy was in the bedroom once again. It was dirty talk time. 'It would be such a shame if a huge ginger dilf  came up behind me if i was stuck in a washing machine and pumped his 66 gallon oozing cum inside my fat rat asshole 🙄🤚' moaned remy to linguine. Linguine bit his lips and said, "is that right bbgrill? 😏"
"Yes daddy" Remy whispered.
Linguine whipped out his 44inch ginger curly-haired schlong covered in purple and green veins. His dick was so veiny, it looked like a mountain. It was more vein then dick.  Remy bent over and gaped his wide asshole. He used his claws to dig into his hole and stretch it out. "pump your children into me! 😩" he screamed. "beg first." linguine said with a big ass boner. His dick was so big you could knock a brick wall over with it. It was so long that it almost reached onto the other side of the bed and the bed is a triple size just for his dick to rest. Remy was so excited his thick ratty asscheeks were clapping and sending supersonic waves that shattered the windows. Linguine accidentally slapped his dick onto a wall and the wall had a huge crack in it, nearly making a hole. He put his big dick near remy and remy started begging. "please can i have your dick daddy? 🥺🥺🥺" Remy nearly started crying. He was so thirsty for his dick. Remy crawled on linguines dick and laid on it, sniffing it. "mmmm smells like thick chunky cum." The smell of linguine's dick was so strong that you could see heat waves coming off of it. remy's body nearly got burned by how warm, hot and stuffy it was. Linguine flung remy off his hot and stuffy dick but remy didnt want this to end. He crawled into linguinues asshole, stretching it on his way in. The fur on his back got covered in shit but he finally got in and the hole closed. Remy was inside. Linguine shoved his finger up his ass to help remy get all the way in. As he shoved his finger up his asshole, he accidentally shoved his finger up remy's asshole whilst he was still inside. You could hear a muffled moan coming out from his crack. Linguine, horny as fuck, decided this wasn't enough and he wanted more. he slowly shoved all his fingers in slowly. now, his whole ass fist was up his asshole. He whined as remy continued to crawl up his asshole. All of a sudden, he could feel remy's claws claw his intestines. He let out a fat moan so loud the whales from the Pacific ocean thought it was a mating call. All the whales came to shore and shook the house, making remy fly inside linguines intestines. At this point, he got stuck and couldn't move a muscle. Everytime linguine breathed, his stomach pulsated, showing the outlines of where Remy was. It was tragic, he could not find a way out. Linguine felt so good he came. but instead of thick gooey yellow sperm shooting out, red and white liquid came out. It was his blood mixed with his future rat kids. Linguine orgasmed so hard, his muscles contracted and he let out a huge shart and Remy, covered in shit, shot out into the other room, breaking the wall even more. Linguine turned into a rocket and his shit was the fuel. He flew across the the bedroom and shit and cum went everywhere. The floor was almost a shitty cum swimming pool and the bed was the boat. Linguine swam, in his cum, trying to look for Remy. He was almost drowned; however was still slightly breathing enough to continue.