𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝘁𝐞𝗿 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

You were about to leave your home with your lab inside a box as you heard a knock at the front door. You opened a small hologram and it showed you that your Rick was at the door. "Leave me alone Rick!!!" - you shouted as you heard him bust down the door. "Don't you dare leave now!!!" - you laughed as you walked through the portal. He was about to follow behind you as the portal closed. He fell to his knees and cursed. He didn't catch you on time, and now he'd never know the truth.

You looked around to see you were in Rick's lair. You walked around in search of him. You stumbled upon a chamber, and you could hear... sobs? You gently knocked and the door opened with a shout, "What the fuck do you want Morty-"  he cut himself off as he saw you. You smiled, "I'm not a Morty, but I'm your Y/n." - you smiled, he moved his hands over your face gently, "Y-You came back..." - he sighed, "You should have left and never returned to this place!!!" - he shouted at you, he was clearly upset with this.

"Listen, Richard..." - you called out his name. He moved his hand along your cheek, you felt something peel off of your face. A piece of flesh. "Heh... Knew they couldn't hide that..." - he smirked, you were slightly confused. He tore off the piece of flesh, but you felt no pain. No blood was spilled. Only a piece of fake skin, which hid a big scar that ran across your face. He gave you a mirror. He looked at you with a smile, he had finally found you, and now you knew who you were again. "R-Ricky...?" - you teared up and hugged him.

He hugged you tightly in his arms. "My beloved..." - he smiled as you felt him press his lips against yours. You still had a lot to remember, but remembering Evil Rick was all you needed right now. You were with... you remember, "Y-You... W-We are married, right?!" - you looked at him and he nodded, "Used to be, I divorced you, to protect you and our..." - he suddenly realised, "Had they taken her out?" - he asked, you couldn't remember properly. "I don't know... I don't remember... They took me away and erased my memories... She might be alive..." - you sighed. 

All hope wasn't lost. Evil Rick held you in his arms as the two of you cried. Maybe you'd finally reunite and be together for good. He took your hand and pressed his lips against your palm. "My beautiful Y/n." - he said, you could remember, your memories were slowly returning. You were created by Evil Rick, to be his companion since his wife had passed. You were going to be her replacement. But someone found out about you and you were taken to dimension C-137. You kissed Rick's cheek as he smiled. 

In the meantime, Rick was panicking on Earth. He had to find you. You were not going to escape his grasp, one of the smartest beings, here to be the complete opposite of him. You had to be his. But how could he possibly drag you back? "D/n... That's it!" - he smirked as he figured out one way. He had to contact D/n. Or well, Evil Rick's daughter. He searched her up and finally stumbled upon her number. "D/n Sanchez L/n" - he smirked as he called her. The phone began ringing. He waited for her. 

Meanwhile, somewhere in New York, a phone began ringing. "Hello?" - the girl spoke. She was around 8 years old for sure. "Hey, D/n. It's me, your dad." - her eyes widened in disgust. "Who? I don't have a dad. I don't have parents. You got the wrong number." - and she ended the call. Rick on the other side was fuming. He opened the portal to her apartment "We'll see who got the wrong number sweetheart." - he smirked as he walked through the portal. There he saw his daughter. The young girl was sitting, crying over a single picture. 

He took a closer look, it was him, but that Rick had a scar across his face. Rick frowned, knowing full well that Y/n was never from this universe to begin with. He looked at her a little until he saw her in the mirror where she was sitting, she had a small scar on her lip, which seemed like a cat scratch. She had long hair, same colour as you, and she reminded Rick a lot of you. What he couldn't understand at all was how D/n was brought here? Did you give birth to her in the universe C-137?

She stood up from her table and walked over to the balcony, not noticing Rick at all. She didn't seem bothered by his presence. "I told you that you got the wrong number. Didn't I?" - she told Rick as she turned around, he looked at her quite shocked. "Whose daughter are you then?" - he asked, she shrugged her shoulders. "Never met my mom. And she... I hope she's dead. I hate her..." - she said tearing up once more. Rick, with his shabby father instincts jumped to action, "You can meet your mom. I'll find her for you."

What he didn't know was just how evil little D/n had become. Losing you was terrifying and she wanted to see you again no matter what. But right now she had to be very patient. This silly old fart could help her see her mom again. And she wanted nothing more than to see you and Evil Rick again. She nodded as Rick took her hand and led her to the portal. He was smiling to reassure her that she was doing the right thing. Meanwhile, Morty, Summer and Beth were in the dining room as he came in with D/n.